What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2024: 8pm Eels v Dolphins GAME DAY THREAD @ Tio Stadium Darwin April 19th

84 Baby

Referee
Hands in for Paulo?
I’d have started Ofahengaue and Matterson (although that may have been wrong call) at prop, Lussick at hooker, Lane/Cartwright/Hopgood. Bench Hands, Paulo, Tuilagi & Talagi.
Big forwards were never going to have lasting impact in Darwin, and RCG needs to take a f**king break because I’m sorry it’s seems to me he needs to deal with what’s happened to him

Soto

Bench
Bea Arthur throws the players under the bus lol.

Players have to fix it, of course Bea because nothing is ever your job lol.

f**k off merkin grow a pair you bald fraud f**k off and f**k off now!!
Well I will give him credit for doing that because these pea hearts are useless pathetic over paid impersonators...

Pazza

First Grade
The issue is we had plenty of ball in the first half and good ball and didn't not once. I'll repeat not once come up with a nice structured set to challenge the defense. Unable to set up a nice backline movement.
Our tries come off individual effort and offloads. We have nothing in attack. We look like chooks with their heads cut off.

Lussicks darts from dummy half when 5mtrs out just kills the set. Even when the Dolphins barely had ball they come down our end and swept the ball fro, side to side and opened us up.

This is a very very poorly coached football side and deep down you know it. We have a very stale football side.

Bottom 4 is likely

Bulldogs are closer to a title then us. I have been telling you this for a while. Just like 7yrs ago when I told you Penrith where building a powerhouse.

thank you... this is exactly how i saw it.

everytime the dolphins had the ball they attacked us with shape, depth and speed. Then when they went flat they did it when they had a three on two etc

we started well and our pack was rolling theirs, we had more possession. we just have no concept of how create points. our philosophy is like a blunt instrument, not a surgeons scalpel.

Latest posts