What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2024: 8pm Eels v Dolphins GAME DAY THREAD @ Tio Stadium Darwin April 19th

TheCrowe

Juniors
This is going to be a hard season to watch...the game plan is non existent, there is no structure, no dissecting the opposition, no effort in ruck defence, no pace, no immediacy in anything we do...we play like we are stuck in quicksand most of the time..
We need to blow this up and start again...it's broken..I repeat it's fkn broken
The upside is its motivated me to renew my passport and piss off somewhere and not sit through another dismal winter watching this joke of a team.

Legal Eel

Juniors
The more we get beat by the more Retreaded Pou gets, the worse we play the more hilarious he gets.
This is his dream.

Gronk genuinely and misguidedly wants to find anyway to defend the coach and the club at all costs and would back them if they droned his house….but Pou has no genuinely held opinion on anything, he is just here to play contrarian and pick a fight

Chipmunk

Coach
You sure about that Marrara Oval is a 15 min bus ride back to Darwin CBD where parra are staying.

That's double the amount of time for Bea to think about changes then the drive home from Memorial ave at Kellyville.
Surely we're on the Red Eye at 12.30am

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BA is too stubborn to fall on his sword.

The way he managed Jake was a disgrace.

Nothing against the Kid. But Brad did the wrong thing by him.

All the loonies whinging about poor old Jake being booed out the club were in LA LA LA land.

Brad has been the problem since day 1 of Jake's career.

And he has wrecked the club turning it into a family business.
But but but but but no NePoTiSm at PaRrA!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Darwin is closer to BAli.
time for a permanent holiday Bea

hineyrulz
hineyrulz
hineyrulz
hineyrulz

lingard

Coach
Ill give BA this. He called out the team, well most of them. Accused them of quitting and bring part time footy players. That's the last step. He's painted himself into a corner. I'd say his head will be on the chopping board before the players. But there's plenty of players that should follow him out the door.
He's just about to completely lose the dressing room.

Avenger

Immortal
This is his dream.

Gronk genuinely and misguidedly wants to find anyway to defend the coach and the club at all costs and would back them if they droned his house….but Pou has no genuinely held opinion on anything, he is just here to play contrarian and pick a fight
It's not Pou's fault. He eats pancakes with a toothpick and is great at counting cards.

Legal Eel

Juniors
Have to say, I have sat through some dismal parramatta games and indeed seasons in my 48 years following this club, but this one really hurts….its just made more bleak with the knowledge that there will be no repercussions and, without a trace of irony or comedy, I can honestly say that Brad getting a contract extension is as likely as Brad getting sacked

it’s the lack of confidence in any solution or action that is killing me

84 Baby

Referee
Yea he's not right. He was sprinting out of the line trying to make hero tackles but kept missing. And that was early on before he was tired.
Not just tonight is the problem. He hasn’t quite been Reg since his brother died. He had a great game vs Manly which we can’t repay him for, and I don't like forcing my perspective on people’s feelings but it just seems to me that it’s all still kind of there for him emotionally.

JokerEel

Coach
Not sure of the numbers but was told that with Hands at hooker we won 8 from 12 last year, then Lussick was signed and the end of the season was poor

Slow, below average passing dummy half and a turtle when going from dummy half in each set in their 10. Well , if there aren’t massive repercussions then the club isn’t serious, the NRL is the equivalent of the EPL so imagine what would happen to a club and its staff if they had a series of results like we have had recently.

Won 5 from 8 as starting hooker.

Legal Eel

Juniors
Not just tonight is the problem. He hasn’t quite been Reg since his brother died. He had a great game vs Manly which we can’t repay him for, and I don't like forcing my perspective on people’s feelings but it just seems to me that it’s all still kind of there for him emotionally.
Agreed - if he were your employee you would insist on some personal or bereavement leave to get himself right

Latest posts