What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2024: 8pm Eels v Dolphins GAME DAY THREAD @ Tio Stadium Darwin April 19th

King-Gutho94

Coach
I’m sorry to laugh at this, but what a shit of a night
If I didn't think it was funny I wouldn't have posted it. So laugh away haha.

First time in my 12 years I have fallen asleep on public transport coming home from the city after a night on the drink.

I am just thankful I didn't get the train and end up at Penrith one of my mates has done that 3 times haha.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Very quiet night, I think the consensus of the group was Brad just needs some more time and hopefully the board will be smart enough to give it to him.
I am worried where the hell is Pou.

Do we need to send a search party out.

I don't like leaving any man behind when the going gets tough.

The ship needs to be stabilised after a rocky night off the coast in Darwin.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Very quiet night, I think the consensus of the group was Brad just needs some more time and hopefully the board will be smart enough to give it to him.
Yep. Our coaching this week will consist of:
1) Try harder
The End
Look, we will probably be much improved V Manly but we also know we will be right back here a week or so after just like we improved after the Canberra game but look just one week later. Weve been saying for years that our game plan isnt sustainable. Our good/great players are slowly being destroyed.
They say work smarter not harder. Thats all BS in Parraland.

Soto

Bench
Maybe as a reward the whole 17 plays in nsw cup tomorrow...they'd probably lose that as well

Legal Eel

Juniors
I kept waking up in the night and remembering what happened. Like when something truly bad happens. I think this has actually broken some of us who were still holding a bit of hope. Well it has for me anyway.
I think a lot of those that still had hope feel that way - it’s a terrible feeling

Legal Eel

Juniors
I am worried where the hell is Pou.

Do we need to send a search party out.

I don't like leaving any man behind when the going gets tough.

The ship needs to be stabilised after a rocky night off the coast in Darwin.
Pou is letting all the “dumb” parra fans (everyone except he and Gronk) post their ignorance on here, whilst he sleeps out west - he will be in to educate later today.

needs his rest for the monster upcoming defensive effort

Soto

Bench
You missed the email yesterday there having a online sale this weekend.

50% off merchandise for 3 days.

The marketing team obviously saw what was coming.
Speaking of this...they sent me a welcome email, then another email saying we apologise this was sent in error...I've been a member for 25+ years...go figure

T-Boon

Coach
I just think without Moses there is a total lack of leadership. Guth has no value when he is hobbled. I’d move on from him. Obviously Lomax will be the fullback next season so I would move Guth to centre now. Test other youngsters elsewhere.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Speaking of this...they sent me a welcome email, then another email saying we apologise this was sent in error...I've been a member for 25+ years...go figure
I got that email as well.

I thought it was a scam email.

It's a shambles on and off the field atm.

Clearly someone has had a major stuff up or the club got hacked.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Is Brendan Hands a starting NRL hooker ? f**k no. Is he better than the current version of Lussick who can't keep up with play ? Probably.

That doesn't give you bragging rights, that just highlights how shit we are right now.

Here lies the problem with many of our squad like Asi, Lussick, Hands, Russell, Harper etc -consistently.
He’s better than every version of Lussick

Latest posts