What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8 2024: Eels v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ 4 Pines Park April 26

Legal Eel

Juniors
I was going to play Eels Bingo for the first chase the collision comment, but that's already been taken.

Next up is:

*The coach is got to go, followed by
* We are such a dumb team.

At these odds, I dunno why anyone would seriously act surprised, unless we win.

View attachment 87157
You are entirely justified - it’s ridiculous that anyone would be unsatisfied with the performances of this team or of the coach

They have both been exemplary.

in fact, as has been pointed out many times by Pou and even yourself, no other coach could or would do more or better!

it’s unfair that people are so impatient when clearly there are processes the coach has in place which just need time to gel

JokerEel

Coach
I was going to play Eels Bingo for the first chase the collision comment, but that's already been taken.

Next up is:

View attachment 87157

Cmon you have to play both sides!

Its not the coaches job..
The coach doesn't miss the tackles
Senior players need to motivate the team not the coach
We would have won if Moses was playing.
Resources!

Gronk

Staff member
You are entirely justified - it’s ridiculous that anyone would be unsatisfied with the performances of this team or of the coach

They have both been exemplary.

in fact, as has been pointed out many times by Pou and even yourself, no other coach could or would do more or better!

it’s unfair that people are so impatient when clearly there are processes the coach has in place which just need time to gel
Lighten up Petrocelli.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I wonder if there will be more moaning if we WIN this game rather than lose it?

A win keeps the season alive - but tough to see anything other than a flogging
Of cause our boys can win. I for one will be super excited if we do. The issue is though, we will be right back where we are a week or 2 later. Remember the Canberra, Cowboys, Dolphins trifector? Been happening for years. That said Ill be cheering wildly tonight. Might even pop over to Blacktown on Sunday.
Go Parra!

JokerEel

Coach
Ok Manly went wide early in their sets when we played them last time at home and had great success until they put that back in their bag..

They would have seen the fins destroy us up the guts last week.

My question is will we learn from this or will they easily go around us tonight.

I have them going around us easily in the first half followed by right down the guts in the second half at $1.01 odds.

JokerEel

Coach
Thanks Chat GTP!

To increase their chances of winning against the Manly Sea Eagles tonight, the Parramatta Eels could focus on the following strategies:

Run Metres: The Eels need to improve their average run metres, as they currently have one of the lowest in the NRL1.

Tackles Inside 20m: Effective tackles inside the 20m zone can prevent the Sea Eagles from scoring, especially given Manly’s strength in attack2.

Linebreaks: The Eels should aim to reduce the number of linebreaks they concede, as they currently allow the most on average in the league1.

Scoring Efficiency: With the absence of key players like Mitchell Moses, the Eels need to be more efficient in converting their opportunities into points1.

It’s important for the Eels to play a strong defensive game while also taking advantage of any scoring opportunities that arise. Enjoy the match!

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Next up is:

View attachment 87157
Oh this place is so toxic!!

If only everyone wasn’t a troll and mean girl and a real fan like you!!

DaveMc

Juniors
Thanks Chat GTP!

To increase their chances of winning against the Manly Sea Eagles tonight, the Parramatta Eels could focus on the following strategies:

Run Metres: The Eels need to improve their average run metres, as they currently have one of the lowest in the NRL1.

Tackles Inside 20m: Effective tackles inside the 20m zone can prevent the Sea Eagles from scoring, especially given Manly’s strength in attack2.

Linebreaks: The Eels should aim to reduce the number of linebreaks they concede, as they currently allow the most on average in the league1.

Scoring Efficiency: With the absence of key players like Mitchell Moses, the Eels need to be more efficient in converting their opportunities into points1.

It’s important for the Eels to play a strong defensive game while also taking advantage of any scoring opportunities that arise. Enjoy the match!
Murph and BA listening to AI tell them what needs to be coached

Attachments

• IMG_0684.jpeg
    IMG_0684.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 3

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Thanks Chat GTP!

Chat GP>>>>>>>>>>>> Bea Arthur

Latest posts