What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8 2024: Eels v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ 4 Pines Park April 26

the phantom menace

First Grade
They had a three man overlap on that scoring side when players were just walking, and the ball was on the other side where we failed to wrap the player up.

Nothing Simonsson could do. But why can we never seem to line ourselves up against the opposition like that for easy tries?

lucablight

First Grade
I will always bleed blue and good but good lord I have a lot of heartache supporting them. My username says 87 because that’s the year I was born. I have never seen a premiership win by the eels ever and I’m 37

The only shining light is that Mitch Moses is due back in three games
You are born and then we don’t win a competition since that time. Coincidence? It’s actually all your fault we haven’t won all that time!

eels4life87

Juniors
I've seen nothing to change my mind since he led us off the cliff and missed the finals last season.
This ain’t it. The eels were the only team that didn’t get a bye for origin last year. Including the freaking warriors. Numerous suspensions and injuries. Dylan brown deciding to be a sex offender. And even with all that stacked against the eels they only missed the finals by ONE win

JokerEel

Coach
Better overall , gee there were some home team penalties in the last 15. Paying for goalkicking earlier, and I friggin hate the 2heads on the northern beaches

What pisses me off Manly are crap and the commentary is talking them up a s good side....

Can't wait till the idiot Kemp talks DCE more he has been nothing tonight