What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8 2024: Eels v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ 4 Pines Park April 26

the phantom menace

First Grade
BA extension surely
I think a Pou extension is in progress, as he thinks about the posts he'll get to make on here after a loss...

mmm GIF

Delboy

First Grade
Just felt that as usual Sutton gets a bit of panic when the home crowd gets loud, what was the penalty count in the second half, 8-0. He does it frequently so not surprised.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yeah there should be a discussion about BA….but gee tonight the effort was there! Happy with that!!

So close yet so far….8 to nil penalty count against us in the second half plus 20 mins with only 12 players!!

add to some of the most selfish, stupid individual stuff I have seen in a long time!! Some really stupid shit!!

But happy with the effort, not the result

Chipmunk

Coach
The effort was there....at times.

At other times not so much and we just looked disinterested.

Quite a few dumb efforts by quite a few players there in the second half.

I don't think we really looked like winning from about 5 minutes after half time though.

Handy if we could kick a conversation once in a while.

We've defintelty used up all our motivated efforts and didn't get a result for it. We're not capable of lifting two games in a row, so I expect us to have our arses torn a new one in the next two matches now any how.

the phantom menace

First Grade
This ain’t it. The eels were the only team that didn’t get a bye for origin last year. Including the freaking warriors. Numerous suspensions and injuries. Dylan brown deciding to be a sex offender. And even with all that stacked against the eels they only missed the finals by ONE win
Yeah, I haven't been swayed by the excuses. What I saw us produce was a level below the season before, and the players that left the squad after the grand final were replaced by inferior ones.

And this year the performances speak for themselves... it's time BA.

Pazza

First Grade
Yeah there should be a discussion about BA….but gee tonight the effort was there! Happy with that!!

So close yet so far….8 to nil penalty count against us in the second half plus 20 mins with only 12 players!!

add to some of the most selfish, stupid individual stuff I have seen in a long time!! Some really stupid shit!!

But happy with the effort, not the result

if this game was played in the same conditions as last week... we get blasted

Zoso

Juniors
Effort was there, which was pleasing. I think it was four tries a piece (?) until that dumb f*ck Sivo got himself sinbinned.
Can forgive Penisini’s binning.

blue bags

First Grade
I will always bleed blue and good but good lord I have a lot of heartache supporting them. My username says 87 because that’s the year I was born. I have never seen a premiership win by the eels ever and I’m 37

The only shining light is that Mitch Moses is due back in three games
Don't worry the tide Will turn

Latest posts