What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8 2024: Eels v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ 4 Pines Park April 26

King-Gutho94

Coach
But if we - and more to the point BA in the presser - are relying on those type of nit-picky things to give us excuses for the shit we dealt up in the second half across the board, then the coaching staff are in denial and our club is in more trouble than any of us already think.
Just more deflection.

BA has given it his best shot.

But time to accept change and move on.

emjaycee

Coach
I don’t know what / who you are talking about? Whose trolling?
These guys should never have been given long term extensions. BA should have let them go.
Pou has been saying for weeks that our inside forwards and our leadership is the issue and has been getting slammed by everyone as being a troll. Yet, you just said the same thing is the issue.

The Predictor

Juniors
I don’t know what / who you are talking about? Whose trolling?
These guys should never have been given long term extensions. BA should have let them go.
And that’s the difference between us and the panfers, they didn’t give a shit and got rid of gun players, and we lapped them up and hanging on to them for dear life…Parra in a nutshell!!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Parker was spot on, they are flat track bullies. When we have all the ball and the other pack doesn’t aim up they are fine. As soon as someone pushes back they piss themselves. Especially when it matters.
So basically the same as the Manly pack……when we had all the ball they shit themselves and were behind 3 tries to 1…

Yeah fair enough discus how we lost that game…but don’t claim we are track bullies when the opposition is exactly the same…

of course manly looked good in 40 mins against 12 for 20 mins and a 8 to nil penalty count!

answer this …

why did manly look shit in the first half?

at what point did manly run away with it?

King-Gutho94

Coach
So what did everyone think of Nrown tonight.

A bloke that bled for the club that BA froze out.

He made more of an impact then a 650k cat we have in the back-row has done in 18 months.

Avenger

Immortal
Just watched the Penisini sin bin again , Trobjevic was in front of the kicker and was offside. The ref, 2 touch judges and the video ref didn’t bother to look at that. Typical of the second half standard officiating.
The whole Badger family should not be allowed to blow any whistle or sit anywhere near the bunker. He is an epic f**kwit and his other half is just an annoying attention seeker but it is not the reason we lost.

We could not keep up with the tempo of the game and imploded.

JokerEel

Coach
So basically the same as the Manly pack……when we had all the ball they shit themselves and were behind 3 tries to 1…

Yeah fair enough discus how we lost that game…but don’t claim we are track bullies when the opposition is exactly the same…

of course manly looked good in 40 mins against 12 for 20 mins and a 8 to nil penalty count!

answer this …

why did manly look shit in the first half?

at what point did manly run away with it?

Manly are shit if anyone watches their games this season they will agree they are not a top 4 side at all..

Soto

Bench
The whole Badger family should not be allowed to blow any whistle or sit anywhere near the bunker. He is an epic f**kwit and his other half is just an annoying attention seeker but it is not the reason we lost.

We could not keep up with the tempo of the game and imploded.
Refs were sutton and klown

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Parker was spot on, they are flat track bullies. When we have all the ball and the other pack doesn’t aim up they are fine. As soon as someone pushes back they piss themselves. Especially when it matters.
Yep...I saw it during the first game against the dogs and found it concerning. With majority possession we looked good, but the moment the possession evened up near the end, they were running all over us.

I don't know what happened during this preseason, but they have forgotten how to play.

blue bags

First Grade
The toxicity and the fact that moderators have too much power in being able to get a persons account permanently banned for some obscure reason is why I left reddit.

Tbh I had a LOT more fun on here tonight even though the eels lost because I was just totally surrounded by other eels fans. So thanks all on here for a fun time. This place has made a fantastic first impression
Can you Play 2nd row. Or winger?
BA needs you

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Mate their middles ran for twice as many meters as ours. If we take our blue and gold glasses off, they have a point. Not saying that idiot Sivo didn’t have a massive negative impact on the result, but RCG said he would die for Brad and ran for 60 odd metres
So why did manly look shit in the first half?

Latest posts