What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: Eels v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Darwin 30/4/22

strider

Post Whore
So Todd Payton is a star coach now?

Towsend and Deardon were laughed at ... they were pretty plop last year ... JT seemed disgruntled... lots of young inexperienced rats tails

3rd now .... Todd rocks

Towsend and Deardon were laughed at ... they were pretty plop last year ... JT seemed disgruntled... lots of young inexperienced rats tails

3rd now .... Todd rocks
Boring Brad would make anyone look like a super coach 🤣

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Nope, Townsville is well into the tropics.

Tropical conditions you can't get use to in a few days, it takes months. It is a completely different playing environment.

Townsville is tropical, but Darwin is next level, and it's easier for a team from the tropics to make that transition.

You just can't underestimate how much easier it is for the Cowboys to play in Darwin than us. It's an unfair advantage in many respects.

It's DOGSHIT DUMB to play home games in the tropics against the only team in the comp from the tropics.

Makes no difference who the opposition is tbh, but I will say they could play the Darwin games later like they did in previous years. Every year I promised myself to go to these games but ends up at a poor time.

Incorrect

Coach

3rd now .... Todd rocks
Mate, I was all in saying the Townsend signing at 800K was ridiculous. But between him and Deardon, they doing ok. Drinkwater looked f**king great tonight.... Reece Robson is a gun.... It's a spine devoid of a coach's son, and they'll probably win a comp before us !!!!

Avenger

Immortal
Jake’s lack of speed created the space out wide. He genuinely has none of the assets that make up a first grade half.
The kid just hasn’t got it and anyone suggesting that he there on his own merits is smoking party cones.

He is so slow to react to anything. BA if he continues with this farce will be held to account and sacked.

Nine years as a coach and he is still making fundamental errors. Many in that side should never see first grade again. Perham and Simonsson I would sack immediately.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Come on man. It’s fine to have a different opinion, but this performance has shown that Jake just isn’t a first grade footballer at this point. You’re just being contrarian for the sake of it now.
I've acknowledged he's a backup. If it weren't for the lack of outside backs our first choice 6 would be playing there. Hayze Perham is on the wing ffs. We are out of troops.