What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8 Panthers game day thread

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
giphy.gif

hard to know how this one will go we were off our game last week but hung on to win panthers were woeful
who lifts and by how much?

Gronk

Staff member
We'll need to defend well and shut down 2nd phase otherwise they will burn us.

On the upside they have been pretty brittle up the middle.

Yeah I have no idea.

emjaycee

Coach
If we play with a similar attacking attitude as last week we are in with a big chance as long as Semi stays half a step behind Jenko.

emjaycee

Coach
OK Merkins, I have been invited to a box for today's game with a mate, meaning I have 1 x adult and 1 x child ticket available to someone from here.
Seats are located in Bay 131 (Western Side near the quarter line) about 14 rows back.
PM me if you want them (free) and can meet me at the ground no later then 2.15pm.

Kornstar

Coach
Penrith should be fired up for this game, but I would have thought the same last week and they were just shit.

We are really struggling to wrap up the ball carrier this year and are shit against the offload so if Penrith execute their offloads well I think they will win well.