What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9 2024: Games (Bye Parra)

King-Gutho94

Coach
What a shithole that ground at Cronulla is. I thought they redeveloped it.
Shark Park is the Brad Arthur of NRL grounds.

Stale, out of date and needs to be removed from the competition

It's deadset embarrassing we have a team with a home ground capacity of 11,500, in 2024.

It's a bigger dump then Brookvale Oval.

What is the long term plan there. Have a 15k capacity once construction finishes.

It's embarrassing and a joke the NRL approve it as a venue.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Maybe they should play out of the free stadium the NSW government built in Moore Park, or even the one in Parramatta?

Bruz

Juniors
So some hooker options as I believe we are gash there.
I don't mind Jake Simpkin. He's playing today as Api is out. Better than both Lussick and Hands.
I also reckon Corey Paix who his manager is shopping around would be a good get as well...
Bronson Garlick is also another player who I think is underrated and gets into the Storm 17 every now and then
Paix doesnt want to go anywhere else , have heard he will fight for a spot for the remaining 2 years of his contract and if nothing happens he will give it away

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If he's on minimum salary and that's all that is on offer elsewhere, he would be taking a significant quality of life hit moving to Sydney.

Latest posts