What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re-sign Has

Collateral

Coach
I think it would be a huge mistake not to re-sign Hassan Saleh for at least one more season. In all his games he has given 110% and always taken heat off the fowards in defence and attack.
His runs from dummy-half look dangerous 90% of the time. If you watch Has closley (particulary in Fridays game), you will see that when he runs the ball, he normally is only just brought down by a defender. They always just manage to grab ahold of him. With more experience and confidence and a good Off-season (if he is retained), he will be able to break these tackles out of dummy-half and he could possibly turn into one of our main strike weapons.

If he has a good solid off-season and focuses particularly on leg weights and sprint training, I think he will develop into a very good first grader for us.

Ie-mailed the Dragons asking for him to be retained and I am currently waiting to see what their reply is as I also asked them what our position was with him.

In my opinion....get rid of Saleh. I have never liked the guy. He played more games then Ben Creagh this season but scored less tries then him. I dont think Saleh is a quality player.

Pat N

Juniors
He could be a handy back up, but I'd say Creagh will get the nod for wing ahead of Has for next year. Although, we are losing a few, it might be half an idea to keep him.

dimitri

First Grade
i dont think his alleged off field demeanours have sat too well with the club

Changa

Juniors
Keep Hassan, his defensively stronger than Creagh and he works the up and in defense very well, probably better than any1 in the team. 1strike winger is enough for mine in Blacklock +having Gasnier and Cooper in the centres, a defensively strong winger like Saleh will fit in well imo.