What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson at it again

LESStar58

Referee
I wonder why she doesn't address Gal for his "she should take a look at herself" comment.

The woman is a vindictive, poisonous old wind bag.

LESStar58

Referee
Dare to criticise Paul Gallen and he does another interview in retaliation or hops on his contracted radio station and bags the living daylights out of the person who questions the Big Gal.

This column will be followed by more petulance from Gallen. He told Triple M he doesn’t respect me, which I wear as a badge of honour.

Just once it would be nice to hear nothing from him but good grace and some good manners. One fears, however, Paul Gallen is not familiar with such things..

The woman is a narcissistic cry baby with a persecution complex.

She goes on national TV and openly criticises the bloke. What does she expect is going to happen if he is asked about it in a media interview?

BuffaloRules

Coach
Quality objective journalism from Wilson there

Has a whinge while whinging about others whinging

I was going to post the same thing after just reading the article now in the paper.

Has a whinge about him criticising her on his "contracted radio station" the day after she has done exactly the same about him.

I think concepts of hypocrisy are lost on her.

Good to see she has now developed a full blown obsession with Gal now that Smith has moved on..

Feej

First Grade
Nice that she does it all on paper. Would love to see her say it to his face.

mozza91

Coach
She mad. I'd love it if Gal doesn't respond but if someone else would come and call out all of her shit.

LESStar58

Referee
Media personal don't want to burn bridges by attacking the news ltd CEOs partner. Read the article from last year about her and warnes stouch. If even Warnie, who has probably the biggest ego in Australia, got talked out of unleashing a personal tirade on her then no one will.

I was under the impression they were no longer together...?

LESStar58

Referee
According to Wikipedia Bourbs has a sister that works for New Idea magazine. Perhaps Beccy is in the wrong line of work and should ask her sis for a gig. At least the readership would be dumb enough to fall for it.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
I wish someone could make her see the whole world would be so much better if she removed herself and all her offspring from it. This is the first time the autograph saga has been brought up since it was revealed it didn't happen and it was more creepy Crawley drivel.

Incorrect

Coach
I will say one thing I kind of agree with her about. Is an ageing injury prone ball hog still a shoo in for NSW selection? The fact that he is a shoo in is probably a fair indication of just why NSW will again be pushing shit uphill in trying to win Origin this year.

It's a tad presumptuous to announce that the Origin series for which teams have yet to be chosen will "be my last" as Gallen had announced. I remember a time when players earned their Origin jerseys and didn't just assume it was theirs automatically.

LESStar58

Referee
I will say one thing I kind of agree with her about. Is an ageing injury prone ball hog still a shoo in for NSW selection? The fact that he is a shoo in is probably a fair indication of just why NSW will again be pushing shit uphill in trying to win Origin this year.

It's a tad presumptuous to announce that the Origin series for which teams have yet to be chosen will "be my last" as Gallen had announced. I remember a time when players earned their Origin jerseys and didn't just assume it was theirs automatically.

He can still play close to 80 minutes and get through a mountain of work. The Gary Larson of NSW.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
"The jury found Dank recklessly endangered the life of Jon Mannah, one of Gallen’s teammates, who was in remission from cancer but died some months after the needles. Gallen stood in the same dressing room as Mannah and watched as they were injected."

Is she implying that gal is responsible for mannahs death

Apey

Staff member
haha what the f**k is wrong with her. How can you get away with writing a bitching article about someone you're having a tiff with and considering it journalism.

best part:

Dare to criticise Paul Gallen and he does another interview in retaliation or hops on his contracted radio station and bags the living daylights out of the person who questions the Big Gal.

dopey bitch

saint.nick

Coach
It's embarrassing that she gets paid to write about her own personal grievances with people for a living.

LESStar58

Referee
haha what the f**k is wrong with her. How can you get away with writing a bitching article about someone you're having a tiff with and considering it journalism.

best part:

dopey bitch

Dare to criticise her and the power of News Ltd comes down on you.

She's petty at best.

adamkungl

Immortal
Most embarrassing thing I've ever seen published in a commercial news outlet.

She is just a horrible, toxic, sub-human. I was going to say worse but it's not worth sinking to her level - suffice to say she is a drain on journalism, Rugby League, wider sport in Australia, and the human race in general.

A true oxygen thief that puts all challengers to shame.

Latest posts