What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson at it again

ragzouken

Juniors
Death rides cronulla or nrl anytime she felt like people forgot about her cronulla wins a comp and she is too weak of a merkin to cop it so she just die. Feel sorry for her family but f**k her any "journalism" she did was searching for a quick buck, opiniated garbage

alien

Referee
I didn't like how she worked for Super League. That was a terrible time for Rugby League in Australia, and it still hasn't recovered completely. Anyway, RIP.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
Looking back now I can't believe how vindictive and outright lies were written in her last columns. "This would never happen in the AFL" how league players were scum etc. Real class warfare stuff.

Knowing the end was near I would like to think I could make peace with this sort of thing. She clearly had some love of the sport once.

No doubt it was hard for women in the 80s covering League, but she seemed to think that because covering AFL in the 2000s was easier meant some sort of class divide. And didn't factor in the fact that it was two different eras.

Brutus

Referee
All I can say is that our game will be portrayed better moving forward. Hopefully there will be nobody going on various media programs all around the country to constantly bag our sport. Nobody considered by their employer " a rugby league expert" yet openly passionate and supporting of a rival code. It's ok to be fearless when you know you'll never be sacked no matter what you do.

Roy80

Juniors
So its Saturday and Bec isnt with us anymore.

Whats the bet she has penned a puff piece for The Devil on the inside back cover of todays Daily Hell-egraph.

Then go on to say jesus is a disgraceful cronulla supporter who does bubblers and bashes women...

mozza91

Coach
Looking back now I can't believe how vindictive and outright lies were written in her last columns. "This would never happen in the AFL" how league players were scum etc. Real class warfare stuff.

Knowing the end was near I would like to think I could make peace with this sort of thing. She clearly had some love of the sport once.

No doubt it was hard for women in the 80s covering League, but she seemed to think that because covering AFL in the 2000s was easier meant some sort of class divide. And didn't factor in the fact that it was two different eras.
Rest assured that there's a bunch of AFL's puppets lining up to take pot shots, write half truths (and outright lies) about our game and to exaggerate every incident involving any Rugby League player at any level. Even with Wilson gone the hate will continue. Even in articles honouring her they took shots at League, there is literally no level this scum won't stoop to.

AWESOME PERSON

Juniors
This latest tirade on Bec is a disgrace. She obviously battled cancer for quite some time.

Be ashamed of yourselves you bunch of heartless merkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts