What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Sport Offer - Jersey & Tickets

ali

Bench
2008 Rugby League World Cup Jersey & Ticket Offer
For a limited time only, purchase a 2008 Rugby League World Cup Jersey and receive a BONUS Double Pass to either the Gold Coast Semi Final Qualifier or Sydney Rugby League World Cup Semi Final.

Gold Coast Semi Final Qualifier: 10.11.08, Skilled Stadium, Gold Coast.
Sydney Semi Final: 16.11.08, Sydney Football Stadium, Sydney

To receive your double pass, email info@rebelsport.com.au with your name, rebelsport.com order number, delivery address, contact number and your semi final preference of either Sydney or Gold Coast.

Emails must be received by November 2 for Gold Coast and November 9 for Sydney. Limit of 2 tickets per customer, tickets available while stocks last. Offer is for tickets only and does not include any flights, transfers or accommodation. This offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.

Rebel Sport, Official Retailer of the 2008 Rugby League World Cup

Good offer, I like it!

Sharkie™

Juniors
Yeh, i mentioned in another thread that there is a deal at Rebel Blacktown if you buy a jersey you get 4 free tickets to either Ireland vs Samoa or Tonga vs Ireland at Parramatta Stadium.

pcpp

Juniors
A free double pass to the Sydney Semi-Final (which I hear is "guaranteed" to include Australia) with a jersey seems a bit much.

Free tickets to the Pool B and C games seems like a good promo however.

pcpp

Juniors
The Sydney semi-final is "guaranteed" to include Australia regardless of where they finish according to what i've read in a few other forums. I started a thread here about this a few months ago.

The semi-final in Sydney is supposed to be 1 v Qualifer.

brendothejet

First Grade
are they gonna rig it so that when the finals are finalised (sorry had to) the Australia game is in sydney.

i understand it, but a bit sh*tty imo.

watatank

Coach
are they gonna rig it so that when the finals are finalised (sorry had to) the Australia game is in sydney.

i understand it, but a bit sh*tty imo.

Brisbane already got the final though (although there is a very slim chance that won't involve Australia)!

NK Arsenal

Juniors
The Sydney semi-final is "guaranteed" to include Australia regardless of where they finish according to what i've read in a few other forums. I started a thread here about this a few months ago.

you're kidding, right? :shock:

brendothejet

First Grade
on one hand its good because it will help the crowd,

on the other hand it means i miss out on seeing a different team to Australia/NZ/Eng.

unless we finish first and play fourth.

The Tank

Bench

The semi-final in Sydney is supposed to be 1 v Qualifer.

What if they finish winless? Unlikely, but...

brendothejet

First Grade
I would love it - in a strange way - if Australia didnt win a game.

Imagine what the press would have to say if we didnt make the semis. they would tear apart Ricky Stuart (yay!)

PNG into the semis what a lark!

Latest posts