What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red blood cells

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Aitken not the same after soo snub.Forwards are tired nighty im afraid is done.we are a mere shell of what we were in the beginning of the year.Such promise yet again but we are gone for another year.will make the 8 but wont go passed week 1.
At least we have the girls comp coming and something to look forward to, cos I'm not looking forward to the next 5 NRL games and straight exit after week 1 of the semis

dannyt

Coach
Aitken not the same after soo snub.Forwards are tired nighty im afraid is done.we are a mere shell of what we were in the beginning of the year.Such promise yet again but we are gone for another year.will make the 8 but wont go passed week 1.

I disagree Aitken is not the same after the SOO snub. How can you be snubbed when you don't deserve to be considered one of the two best centres in the state? He had good games against Inglis and Mitchell first time around, but they showed his deficiencies in defence second time around. Aitken's form lately only justifies his non-inclusion in SOO.

I agree regarding the forwards and Nighty.

The year was promising, but so was last year. No plan B- the coach at his best.

Here's hoping you're wrong about your last point. If you are wrong, it will despite mary being the coach, not because mary is the coach.