What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

redcliffe v donks

Arnold

Juniors
Yeah we will struggle without him.

It's a completely different team to the GF side so expect the media to disregard that and when Wigan do us they will love it

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeah we will struggle without him.

It's a completely different team to the GF side so expect the media to disregard that and when Wigan do us they will love it

Expect the media to bash us this year, they never really gave us much credit until we actually won....hope we continue to do the talking out on the field.

When it's all said & done, we have to replace / compensate for the loss of Barba & Ennis...massive shoes to fill!

If we get Seg, we just need to unearth a good wing prospect, get improvement from others..& we will be more than competitive.

Card Shark

Immortal
Up in Brisbane for work today.

Nearly choked on my hashish brown this morning when I picked up a copy of the Broncos Mail at the local M.

Front page headline "Darius The Great". WTF!

Apparently he's been appointed Broncos captain & will have it until he retires, becoming their longest serving captain.

P.S. Benji has been assigned to Redcliffe as their player shall he not be playing for the Broncos....he'd better get used to it.

Card Shark

Immortal
Headline at the back said
"He's not daddy but I look up to him"....or words to that effect.

Back at the airport, donned the premiership singlet for the trip home!

Edit: just saw daddy, stopped to talk to a chick at the airport bar I'm resting at.

Last edited:

Latest posts