What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reflection on a memorable week...

Ribs

Bench
Quotes of the week, feel free to add any others.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait to see Vagana run at Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz. Being it on!! - Jimbo

haha, how's ribs, what an obsessed nut, i hope he gets hit by a semi trailer and dies over the next day or two, the truck driver would be doing ol' ribsy a favour – Shireshark

Im sorry for pissin anyone off but the only reason I hav been doin the things I ahv is cos Ribs pist me off today. Im sorry for dat. – Sharkies all the Way

He won't be back if we win. If they win though he will will be staright back in, probably 2 mins after fulltime. Just ignore the wanker. Don't respond to him in anyway. You can do it. Be strong. - McSharkie

this is the big one if we've got any christians amongst us can you please pray for injuries tomorrow in the dragons game? agonising, season ending injuries. not that i think we'll need them to win, i'd just like to see some dragons in pain. - Shireshark

Anyone any chance of making a banner of a Dragons jersey being cut in half by a massive pair of scissors? - Don juan de lotto

bring on the dragons, im sure the sharkies will give them the belting they deserve – Me Luv Stevo

Ribs, you are clearly an idiot. Just for your sake, may the Face and Ugly Stick Timmins knock each other out in a head clash, and break their legs as they go down like a sack of sh*t. And watch wear you walk on Saturday night, I'm taking scissors...- Jimbo

I know why you don't think it's an important match, you never want to remember the flogging your sh*t team cops from us - Mermaid

I guess you're another club supporter we won't see on here again after we humiliate your team on saturday night, we're getting used to it now,s+it happens – Blueboatboy2

Hey Ribs I hope youre one of the Dragons fans who I spit on from the beer hill this Saturday night – Shireshark

There's nothing like seeing a Dragon in pain Like when Barrett was moaning in agony after hurting his ankle a few years back and I was there on the sideline saying sucked in, get off, peel this loser off the ground with a spatula, on with the game, have a nice holiday, you're a hack and you know it, someone break his other leg, f**k off youre goneski! – Shireshark

We should bring out a jumper that says on it,
"We may change jumpers but atleast we don't change home grounds." – McSharkie

That Oki place is so old and tacky , no parking no seats and you have to pay to get in! And guys ditch that red V jumper and keep the new one . Even Riddle looks ok in it. In a few years time the Sharks will have a new development and an upgraded ground and still beating the Dragons every season – Carinashark

Not "should be" jealous. What the Saints ARE jealous about.
Jealous of attracting corporate backing in the late 90s. Jealous that our club stood alone. Jealous that we have all 12 home games in our own area. Jealous of our area where most of the Dragons fans choose to live and go out in - Shireshark

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jimbo, you're just like an old, punch-drunk boxer that doesn't know when to quit.

Hang up the gloves, son...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
Thats a good one too Jimbo. But we're looking for silly quotes, not factual ones.

One thing those quotes prove is that ShireShark should lay off the hard stuff.

First time Ive seen a Dragon quote :shock: . Ususally you's just talk s**t and hav no evidence, they are evolving!

As to you Ribs, hav u eva actually spoken about football at this side, or are u just some sick freak who gets off on talkin s**t? I havent seen u comment on football at all!!! Wats the primary purpose of this site? #-o #-o

Anonymous

Juniors
Sharkies all the Way said:
First time Ive seen a Dragon quote :shock: . Ususally you's just talk s**t and hav no evidence, they are evolving!

As to you Ribs, hav u eva actually spoken about football at this side, or are u just some sick freak who gets off on talkin s**t? I havent seen u comment on football at all!!! Wats the primary purpose of this site? #-o #-o
I've never seen you comment about football.
And going on the style of your posts, you seem to be challenged in quite a few areas.

Well open ur eyes m8, and get your head out of your a**e!. I frequently discuss football and relevant information about my club, not crap! Of course when stupid Dragons supporters invade descent threads I will retaliate! U people seem to look and post in our threats frequently, well open your eyes and U mite see numerous football related replies! Or do u hav tunnel vision! #-o #-o

Southernsaint

Staff member
SATW, off with you, your Mum's calling you for tea.

Bread & dripping tonight, your favourite!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
No mate, you've got everyone at Leagueunlimited.com well & truly covered for the Dumbest Post Eva [sic]...

You must be some kind of masochist to keep coming back here for beatings after Saturday night's utter humiliation...

Cheers,
Ben S.

SaintTPP

First Grade
You lose all credibilty with this one dude.....

"Cronulla are wankers"? This coming from a person who has predicted are larger deficit in scores! How bout u ask anyone with half a brain (that means exclude St George-Illawarra Supporters) and they would tell u that this game will be close, not a blow out like u predict . Obviously being a supporter of different teams u are gona say urs is gona win, but I think ur predictions depict the small-minded and insanely bias attitude of some St George-Illawarra supporters. Get ur head out of ur a***.

I think you should get your head out of your a*** for doubting this person!!!

Yes, I do admit I was wrong their :oops: . But any person who had no direct interest in the game (meaning not a cronulla or saints fan) wouldnt have said the scoreline would be that big!

weasel

First Grade
Actually most astute observers were predicting a win to saints by 20 plus points. We proved them right.

Ok, news to me. I read reviews that the game would be a close encounter, even the TAB reflected this. I think the main reason I was of the opinion it would be close was because a. I didnt kno the sharks would hav a shocker b. As it has been said by many a person form doesnt matter that local derby!. Obviously I couldnt predict the first point but I must admit it seems the saints hav found some true consistency which in previous years wasnt as apparent.

Anonymous

Juniors
Well open ur eyes m8, and get your head out of your a**e!. I frequently discuss football and relevant information about my club, not crap! Of course when stupid Dragons supporters invade descent threads I will retaliate! U people seem to look and post in our threats frequently, well open your eyes and U mite see numerous football related replies! Or do u hav tunnel vision! #-o #-o
I havent seen you talk anything but nonsense.

Methinks Sharkies all the Way is a fraud. Knows nothing about football and still can't be trusted in the vicinity of sharp objects.

flip

Juniors
I must admit it seems the saints hav found some true consistency which in previous years wasnt as apparent.
Almost as consistent as your spelling... or lack of.
I don't know about the shire, but I talk english where I am from, not this "b, kno, hav, ur" etc etc truncating business. It just demonstrates your immaturity and lack of education.

You're doing well my shire friend :roll:

flip said:
I must admit it seems the saints hav found some true consistency which in previous years wasnt as apparent.
Almost as consistent as your spelling... or lack of.
I don't know about the shire, but I talk english where I am from, not this "b, kno, hav, ur" etc etc truncating business. It just demonstrates your immaturity and lack of education.

You're doing well my shire friend :roll:

SATW, you are not on your mobile phone now. Any chance of using some real words every now and then?

Ribs

Bench
Let me have a go Sharkies all the Way.......

Flip, m8, yu are 2 dum to no wats goin on. U dragons sporters fink youse no everythink but youse dont. Im only in dis forum cus ribs pist me off and dats all. Ribs has neva made a post in a descent threat eva.

Dats about it.

flip

Juniors
:lol:
Well done! The again, to balance things off we do have Dimitri :roll: