What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

refs in training shirts in trials

myrrh ken

First Grade

Five whistleblowers say the company culture encouraged sales staff to defraud potential customers on a large scale by billing them for policies they never signed up for.

The whistleblowers also say customers are having claims rejected due to a cult-like corporate culture that drives staff to falsify insurance documents to make sales. Youi's customers are left paying for policies that don't actually cover them.

Refs dont even like them.

Raiderdave

First Grade
the OP is onto something. The games needs to be more professional. Hopefully the NRL sharpens up and instructs players to tuck their shirts in during matches
You're aware that many clubs either recycle their Nines kit or wear a training strip in pre-season games too? Are we gonna take aim at them as well?

ive never seen any side where a training shirt in any trial ever
they always wear proper kit ...
the only variation in the 9's to proper football jumpers was some singlets a few years back a few sides wore ... quickly ditched because of how stupid they looked

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ive never seen any side where a training shirt in any trial ever
they always wear proper kit ...
the only variation in the 9's to proper football jumpers was some singlets a few years back a few sides wore ... quickly ditched because of how stupid they looked
Off the top of my head I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, Canterbury and the Warriors both wore training jerseys on the weekend and last weekend as well.

And last year too.

Don't believe me?

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Bulldogs one even includes a bonus ref in a training shirt for you :)

Nice Beaver

First Grade
That fat wanker Peter Peters blowing up carrying on with "they had better not do this in the regular season" or some such garbage.
Check why they did it before you wet your fat granny undies, Peters.
Jesus I will do a happy dance the day that tub of lard leaves Manly for good.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Off the top of my head I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, Canterbury and the Warriors both wore training jerseys on the weekend and last weekend as well.

And last year too.

Don't believe me?

Bulldogs one even includes a bonus ref in a training shirt for you :)

ahhhh ..... hahahahaha

they look like football jumpers to me
probably because they are

sheesh

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ahhhh ..... hahahahaha

they look like football jumpers to me
probably because they are

sheesh
They're sold as training jerseys. They are training jerseys. They are not worn during the proper season.

Same as what the referees wore - they were training shirts, not worn during the proper season.

Leber

Bench
Warriors often wear training jerseys during trials. I assume other teams do aswell.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Early season meltdown from raiderdave looming.

He's moves on from hypothetical home semis for Canberra to fashions on the field.

Knight76

Juniors
Real jerseys are pretty much training jerseys anyway. They just don't call them that so they can charge $170 for what is essentially a T-shirt.