What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remember This 80's ABC Show?

Knightmare

Coach
I have a memory of this show on ABC kids circa 1989- it was on in the same time-frame as 'Raggydolls' and 'Puddle Lane'. This show, however, featured some English guy walking around an abandoned town out in the bush and telling stories. It had this weird keyboard synth effect in the intro that sounded a bit like this:

Every day the same thing- this lone guy, walking around a ghost town and telling stories. I always thought it was kind of creepy. Does anybody remember the name of it?

roofromoz

First Grade
That's the show I was thinking about too. Always popped up during The Afternoon Show from memory.

Knightmare

Coach
Tales From Fat Tulips' Garden

Remove Tony's dialogue from it, and replace it with dialogue from a true crime show about a grisly murder/ a ghost documentary and tell me the whole thing doesn't become totally creepy...

Latest posts