What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

remember when...

Bulldog Force

Referee
I literally LOL'd watching this video. Barnhill takes a trip down memory lane and talks about that fight... but we also see Hoppa fighting Manly team-mate Danny Moore :lol:

[youtube]43RKgmYRXVA[/youtube]

Ojlovednicole

Juniors
Josh Reynolds was a rooster

BIqMpfnCQAAQlE7.jpg

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
I remember when Matt Nable was a fringe first grade player in the early 90's with Manly and South. Couldn't find a picture of this has he only played 8 first grade games in Australia though

These days he is better known as playing Ra's al Ghul in the the TV series Arrow

news-00077775-arrow-midseason-finale-photos-01.jpg

roofromoz

First Grade
I had a look through the 2 books I have published on the history of the Panthers, which between them seemed to have team photos from most years in the 80s.

The photos seem to vary in size, from large squads to only around 15-20.

In the 1985 photo, there was Tony Butterfield:

tonybutterfield.jpg

That was the only one I could find - no Des Hasler or Mark Carroll.

Hazardous

Juniors
I remember when Matt Nable was a fringe first grade player in the early 90's with Manly and South. Couldn't find a picture of this has he only played 8 first grade games in Australia though

These days he is better known as playing Ra's al Ghul in the the TV series Arrow

news-00077775-arrow-midseason-finale-photos-01.jpg

The demon's head! Haha love arrow

Latest posts