What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rep 7's: Rest Of The World

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
C'est la vie Matt.

Well done to all selected. A start would've been great but I believe the best 7 have been chosen and I'm really happy to get a spot on the bench. Our starting 7 looks really strong and I have every faith we will destroy the Aussies. C'mon lads!! (and lasses). Let's 'ave it :D

Anonymous

Juniors
Sorry I couldn't be around on Saturday El Coco (was actually doing something AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER :shock: ) but yeah, we were both pretty much down with this team.

[furrycat]

Coach
Paul-The-Cowboy said:
C'est la vie Matt.

Well done to all selected. A start would've been great but I believe the best 7 have been chosen and I'm really happy to get a spot on the bench. Our starting 7 looks really strong and I have every faith we will destroy the Aussies. C'mon lads!! (and lasses). Let's 'ave it :D

Our Bench is even stronger right ;-)

yakstorm

First Grade
Fantastic line up, really looking forward to getting out there and making the 'World Champion' Australians eat humble pie.

Also wondering, do we want special banners made up for each of the people on the ROW team? (a tad more creative though than the quick one I've made)

El Coconuto

Bench
Hehe that'd be great if you could do it Yakstorm! My photoshop has been out of operation for a while but I'm sure all the boys would appreciate whatever you cooked up :D

El Coconuto

Bench
Ok folks, similar to how we do it in the Cronulla camp instead of doing last minute run arounds for players if each individual could give an early commitment to posting that would be great. Is everyone still a-ok to meet the deadline?

Subs, it might be a good idea to start warming up just incase? :idea:

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I'm working on my article and should be okay to get it in on time, but yeah... subs may want to warm up if I pull a hammy while trying to get out onto the field

ParraMatt

Bench
I'd have it up before then yakstorm, you know the go with the site crashing at that time on a wednesday. It'd be wise to have it in 1 hour earlier.

El Coconuto

Bench
Coolness, well that's three articles confirmed. Hopefully this will be smooth sailing. I'll do another squad check tomorrow afternoon to see how we are coming along and if needs be I'll start making substitutions if I don't hear or attain confirmation from our starters. Cheers all...

yakstorm

First Grade
ParraMatt said:
I'd have it up before then yakstorm, you know the go with the site crashing at that time on a wednesday. It'd be wise to have it in 1 hour earlier.

I twas joking, my article is already up.

El Coconuto

Bench
Wowsers! Clevo, Yak, they are both outstanding articles! I'm impressed. Very well done both of you. Cheers for being early birds too... ;-)