What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rest of NRL

simmo05

Bench

Panthers star Izack Tago has learned his fate over an ugly hip drop which saw him sin binned during Thursday night’s clash with the Rabbitohs.

Tago will miss just one game with an early guilty plea and two if he challenges it at the judiciary and loses.

Considering Lachlan Galvin and Max Plath received two match bans for similar tackles earlier in the season, Panthers fans should feel fortunate Tago will only miss a game should he accept the match review committee’s penalty.
——————-
We’ve been robbed again, this is just BS.
Remember when the nrl deferred taylan mays suspension so he could play in the finals? No favoritism at all

Tiger Ted

Bench
And they banned Blocker from a GF for patting the refs head.
It’s been going on forever hahaha
They banned blocker from a GF coz he comatosed Chris Mortimer v penrith.I was at the game & Turvey was sitting in front of me & rushed down to sheds when his brother was stretchered off seeing stars.The patting of the head was against manly at brookvale when we were massively robbed as we copped a no. of diabolical decisions.

Tiger Ted

Bench
They banned blocker from a GF coz he comatosed Chris Mortimer v penrith.I was at the game & Turvey was sitting in front of me & rushed down to sheds when his brother was stretchered off seeing stars.The patting of the head was against manly at brookvale when we were massively robbed as we copped a no. of diabolical decisions.
What id do to once again experience the thrill of going to the 8th wonder every 2nd wk in the mid to late 80’s when I had such a tough & brilliant team to support

Tigerm

First Grade
Just posting this, to show imo, what we are lacking.
Look at the first Panthers try by Garner, he ran through 5 players to score, because he was willing, (not sure he would have done that for us?) but most of our blokes aren’t.

Last edited:
Just posting this, to show imo, what we are lacking.
Look at the first Panthers try by Garner, he ran through 5 players to score, because he was willing, (not sure he would have done that for us?) but most of our blokes aren’t.
Garner was solid about us when he left, didn’t run us down like other players.

A lot of close friends playing and coaching against each other, very spirited performances.

It’s up to Benji to instil some mettle into the lads, he’d be disappointed the wheels have fallen off.

Tigerm

First Grade
Garner was solid about us when he left, didn’t run us down like other players.

A lot of close friends playing and coaching against each other, very spirited performances.

It’s up to Benji to instil some mettle into the lads, he’d be disappointed the wheels have fallen off.
I wasn’t bagging Garner, but my point was, it is very rare we have seen that in our teams for a long time?
I go back to a point I made before, the players are capable but do not seem willing.
The fact is, it’s been that way for over a decade.
And until that’s sorted out, we will always be down the bottom of the ladder.
The new young players seem to be willing thank f**k.

Last edited: