What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restricted view seating for grand final

Wiki Worriers

Juniors
Purchased grand final tickets yesterday but the only ones i could get was Cat A restricted.It says that some viewing to the game maybe be blocked,does anyone know what i wont be able to see during the game(im in 631-1).

Parra

Referee
They should put that warning on all the tickets at ANZ.

There is not much there to physically block your view. As long as you can see the big screens you'll be right - it's what you will be watching anyway.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Simo

First Grade
They should put that warning on all the tickets at ANZ.

There is not much there to physically block your view. As long as you can see the big screens you'll be right - it's what you will be watching anyway.

lol....

I have wondered this myself at times, ticketek couldnt give me the exact restriction for each restricted seat.

Surfbear

Juniors
I just bought a restricted view, 2nd row ticket from the fence in Section 107. That's near the halfway line on the Eastern side. The reserves bench is on the other side so I'm assuming my restriction is a combination of a) low angle b) Touch Judges c) media techs d) Security / Police. I've never sat so low before. Surely the advertising boards aren't a problem.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I just bought a restricted view, 2nd row ticket from the fence in Section 107. That's near the halfway line on the Eastern side. The reserves bench is on the other side so I'm assuming my restriction is a combination of a) low angle b) Touch Judges c) media techs d) Security / Police. I've never sat so low before. Surely the advertising boards aren't a problem.

For one season I had my season ticket behind the opposition bench so I could yell at them. View isn't too bad, but L4 is the best if you can get it.

dragons__

Juniors
For one season I had my season ticket behind the opposition bench so I could yell at them. View isn't too bad, but L4 is the best if you can get it.

Nah the x-seats on level two are much better. Level 4 is only good if you are in the first few rowa of the front section. In the back section you are just too far away from the action.

jonno_knights

Juniors
Dont ever get the restricted view seating at WIN Stadium in Wollongong's Northern stand.

Its an absoulte joke that there is a 2m wide concrete support running down the middle of the ground from goal post, to goal post. Shithouse stadium design.

bottle

Coach
I think the answer's obvious isn't it?
You'll be sitting with the video ref. Clearly that has the most restricted view in the house.

Latest posts