What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reynolds

Rhyno

First Grade
the million dollar injury prone plodder ruled out for the season

Last edited:

Rhyno

First Grade
Will he go down as the worst west tigers signing ever?

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
the million dollar injury prone podder ruled out for the season
"Ruled out for the season" . . . . . LOLOL, so are Parra. All of them.

Did you watch your game on the weekend rhyno ?
When your team of guns lost it in those last few minutes, all I wanted was the cameras to pan wide to Mitchy.
In fact I pleaded at the TV to show his head in his hands, with tears.
It was like a miracle . . . . Lo and behold, not 3 seconds later, they show Mitchy. Head in hands, bottom lip trembling.
I laughed so hard I pee'd a bit.
I am the TV whisperer.

Last edited:

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Last time I looked Eels were last.
Just looked again and guess what....They ARE still spoonerssssss
Nothing gives me as much pleasure as seeing the dole bludging westies dragging the chain.

The Rosco

Bench
Oooh Rosco .. welcome back mate :joy:
Hey Macca !! Yeah baby, The Rosco is back. You still at rego ?
2 years for sarcastically repeating a souffs poster's racist words. There's the tip. DON'T trot out anything like that. Even sarcastically. Even if you are quoting someone else.
Anyway, its good to be back.
I had to stoop so low I took part in the other forum. God, it was like pulling teeth with an angle grinder.
The biggest bunch of weirdo's I've ever seen. Confused, agitated emo's.
Don't call them the "official" forum. They don't deserve that. Put it this way- rabs 20, rhyno and razorramon would be top line posters in that forum.
Tiger Woody, I see that you are one of 2 posters that use Trev as their avatar. The other one passes herself off as Trev's Mrs. She might even be. I'd be curious if so. I went through high school in the same class as Trevor, and would love to hear how he's doing nowadays.

Hey Rhyno, you psc, I unlocked the cryptic clues in your strange post. Very clever of you to put the W upside down as the M in Million. I unscrambled the green first, then pink, and finally the red to unveil your prediction. Great work Rhyno !!!!! Yes, I think you are spot on !!
the MilliOn dOllar injury proNE PloDder ruled Out for the SeasON

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
2 years for sarcastically repeating a souffs poster's racist words. There's the tip. DON'T trot out anything like that. Even sarcastically. Even if you are quoting someone else.
I had to stoop so low I took part in the other forum. God, it was like pulling teeth with an angle grinder.
Don't call them the "official" forum. They don't deserve that. Put it this way- rabs 20, rhyno and razorramon would be top line posters in that forum.
Tiger Woody, I see that you are one of 2 posters that use Trev as their avatar. The other one passes herself off as Trev's Mrs. She might even be. I'd be curious if so. I went through high school in the same class as Trevor, and would love to hear how he's doing nowadays.

Hey Rhyno, you psc, I unlocked the cryptic clues in your strange post. Very clever of you to put the W upside down as the M in Million. I unscrambled the green first, then pink, and finally the red to unveil your prediction. Great work Rhyno !!!!! Yes, I think you are spot on !!

The other tigers forum is a joke. Every now and again I go in there and then remember why I don’t anymore. My most recent favourite was that Mbye should be hooker next year.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Elaborate on your personal Top 5 please, surely this numpty must come close.................

#1 Ballin???????agreed?
#2 Ryan Ohara
#3 Sam Harris
Grub is close to the 6 but as hes on a 4 year contract i will cut him some slack.lets see how goes in 2019
Maybe he will take the podium who knows
We have signed so many duds since 2000,im sure i can come up with another 3 worse than Reynolds.

Tiger Woody

Juniors

hi Mate..welcome back.
I suffered same fate as you..I received 6 months suspension.
Trevor is living and working Central Coast....Telecommunications....
Jack the son has signed for Bulldogs for 2019

BuffaloRules

Coach
The other tigers forum is a joke. Every now and again I go in there and then remember why I don’t anymore. My most recent favourite was that Mbye should be hooker next year.

I read the official forum but don't post there - it seems very clicky to me....

What annoys me most is that they have a few younger guys there that treat every facebook and internet rumour they read as 'gospel'...that Player Contract sub forum is 90% BS..

Front-Rower

First Grade
We have signed so many duds since 2000,im sure i can come up with another 3 worse than Reynolds.

Lee Murphy
John Morris
Owen Craigie
Matt Jobson (at least he was always first to celebrate with the try scorer so I suppose there was one positive)
Jason Moodie mk2
Jamal Lolesi (spelling?)

And that’s just off the top of my head...

Shredder

Juniors
Lote didnt exactly bring his prior form to us as well. I remember being excited when he joined. Never got to where he should have been.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lote didnt exactly bring his prior form to us as well. I remember being excited when he joined. Never got to where he should have been.

Bit harsh

Lotes 2010 was sensational

He broke his arm in the same game Lawrence did his hip in 2011 and then seemed permanently injured

Latest posts