What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rick Ponting is a disgrace

Moffo

Referee
well i agree on that one, cricketers do have a disproportionately high % of wankers amongst them

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Moffo said:
well i agree on that one, cricketers do have a disproportionately high % of wankers amongst them

that cant be true Moffo

I'm a cricketer

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Moffo said:
so you are saying that my expectations are a little too high because i don't want the australian captain to be an obnoxious tosser?
No, I said your expectations are a tad hight because you think Australian cricketers represent you.

I didn't expect the irony / joke to hit home in the first delivery.
Moffo said:
ok, let me consider that and i'll come back to you
While you're at it, how about an answer to my question in post #460?

Where did I call you an Indian lover?

Given your stance on Ponting, it seems that it wouldn't be cricket if you didn't at least offer a retraction.

ozbash

Referee
because you think Australian cricketers represent you.

they do, dont they ?

the all blacks represent me

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No, I don't blame my own or anyone else's shortcomings on some sportsmen. When it come to national teams, I'm a sports fan, and my parochial view of things is limited to enjoying the event and cheering them on.

P.S. Don't tell anyone but I sometimes even cheer on the Kiwis...

[furrycat]

Coach
Found that today after finding plenty of Harbajhan ones where all he can do is say "f**k you" to the other player.
And of course, Sreesanth's antics.

But the best one was Waqar Younis- when in doubt, bowl a beamer :lol:

Moffo

Referee
:lol:
Rocky_Da_Rooster said:
lol a bullcheats supporter (moffo) whinging about player behaviour.

What is the world coming to.

you've got the biggest c**k of all in your line up now

Moffo

Referee
Pillowbiter said:
No, I said your expectations are a tad hight because you think Australian cricketers represent you.

I didn't expect the irony / joke to hit home in the first delivery.
While you're at it, how about an answer to my question in post #460?

Where did I call you an Indian lover?

Given your stance on Ponting, it seems that it wouldn't be cricket if you didn't at least offer a retraction.

At the end of the day willow ponting represents our country every time he goes out there. so yep, i have some interest in what he is doing. as an australian he is representing me. that is why they are known as representative teams, unless of course you think you are representing something else

you didn't call me an indian lover, just inferred as much. happy? will you sleep tonight now? :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Moffo said:
you didn't call me an indian lover, just inferred as much.
It took you all day to come up with that? lol

Nope, I never inferred anything of the sort. You're lying Moffo... not very sporting of you.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Rocky_Da_Rooster said:
lol a bullcheats supporter (moffo) whinging about player behaviour.

What is the world coming to.
shhh... don't mention the salary cap. Its supposed to be water under the bridge.

Moffo

Referee
Willow said:
It took you all day to come up with that? lol

Nope, I never inferred anything of the sort. You're lying Moffo... not very sporting of you.

calling me a liar again? you really are the last of the keyboard heroes aren't you? big man behind a computer

yeh sorry im not on the computer every second of the day. its hard to compete with net junkies such as yourself :lol: go outside, its the middle of summer, nice weather