What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart

Generalzod

Immortal
Roosters were smashed by the Warriors today I think his coaching days at the Roosters are numbered....

Go Nulla

Bench
Collateral said:
Ricky is a shocking coach. Just look at how he has struggled with the Roosters over the last 2 years because of their average side. If he went to the Sharks I think you would just see similar results. Add to that he doesnt develop juniors which is also a current problem for you guys.

A great coach for the Sharks would be David Waite. Respected, has been successful and has a big thing for developing the junior ranks.

Why all of a sudden do we have these Drags supporters dropping in and being nice ffs. Where is the punch line Collateral ??

gregstar

Referee
you blame raper for stubbornly persisting with gimorely & dykes

how's stuart's form persisting with finch?

Inferno

Coach
Stuart has at least tried different things, moving him to 5/8, hooker, dropping him and hooking him after he'd just gotten on the field.

Want to know how many of those raper has tried?

ZERO!

Collateral

Coach
Go Nulla said:
Why all of a sudden do we have these Drags supporters dropping in and being nice ffs. Where is the punch line Collateral ??

Im not just a football fan who waves a flag and only knows the names of players that Ch 9 slooge over.

I actually have an interest in the game beyond what you see on the tv.

Maybe you guys could pick up Jason Taylor from Souths if he doesnt end up getting the top job there?

jc155776

Coach
Collateral said:
Maybe you guys could pick up Jason Taylor from Souths if he doesnt end up getting the top job there?

Hell will freeze over if Jason doesnt get the top job at Souths. Damn good rookie coach that man.

imasharkie

Coach
I read in another thread the story on David Waite maybe coming or has been approached. Players respect him and he would bring a proven coaching record with him.
While supercoach is in charge we won't go anywhere as this season has proved and with all the knockbacks we got from the players on the open market it has proved noone wants to play under him either. I reckon most players out there respected Chris Anderson and probably beleive he was knifed by Raper.
We don't want that glorified coach Stuart either. He only won a premi because of Fittler and Gould.

Collateral

Coach
Well apparently Adrian Lam is in the running for the Roosters gig so you guys might be losing two coaches if youse axe Rapers aswell.

Latest posts