What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ridell and Kite

Dragons_#1

Bench
Fellas ridell and kite are having more and final talks with the dragons later on in the week and early next week.
Is this good news or does it mean the couldnt agree on anything with the talks today ??

Dragons_#1

Bench
yeh mate but still these guys are awesome players and will be for a few more years, why not let go head or firman ??? and sign these two back up ??? it would be so much beter.

Biglance

Bench
for 1 we need head and firman for two riddell is a bit of a trouble maker and kite would have been let go if he didnt make origin

Dragons_#1

Bench
why do we need head and firman ??? what bout withers or just one of them ??
and kite is a good player and will be for a while, ridell is good for the dragons a big impact player in the 2nd half and off the bench.

Dragons_#1

Bench
how am i an idiot i just dont understand the logic of having three half backs ???
can u ? tell me it if u no??

Biglance

Bench
withers is not a halfback mate and hasnt played there at all so there is too so ur very wrong there fool

and firman will be at hooker wen we let riddell go