What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH! Thank god.

Once Dead

Bench
Sanchez said:
not in one match in wwe did i see anything good from him

That's what being forced to wrestle 'WWE style' does to you.....you go and watch his fued with Christian and see how awesome the guy can actually be.......

Chris Daniels a never was? Get the f**k outta here...Rhyno boring? Bwahahaha Id like to see what you classify Batista or John Cena as then...Chris Sabin just alright? Bwahaha

Ignorance at itsfinest...how could someone claim to be a wrestling fan and not know who Austin Aries is...dammmmnnn

TNA workers mop the floor with the WWE in the ring, and with a few more wrestlers who can work the mic, they will mop the floor with them out of it.

Sanchez

Coach
With the recent injuries to Undertaker and Ken Kennedy, the tremendous amount of uncertainty regarding the future of Randy Orton, and the upcoming departure of Rob Van Dam; to say that WWE is in need of some big name superstars would be an understatement. Dave Meltzer is reporting that due to recent circumstances, WWE’s interest in Chris Jericho has escalated.

The company was have said to have wanted the former Undisputed Champion back by the fall, perhaps for the three-hour October “season premier” of RAW, although an internal decision has now been made to make a major play for Chris Jericho to be available for SumemrSlam. Of course does not by any means mean that Jericho is a lock to return to WWE as TNA is also hot on the trail.

Actually TNA would seem like the better option for Jericho considering that TNA is in Orlando, which is near his home and he could continue to spend time at home with his young children. However, given the way TNA has handled Kurt Angle they have certainly appeared less attractive lately. Nonetheless, no formal offer has been made by either said and negotiations are casual at this time.
http://www.24wrestling.com/index.php?id=news/8699

PARANoIR

Bench
man I'm really starting to miss Jericho. I hope he comes back soon, I'll mark the f**k out for him so bad.

It occured to me before that Jericho has been gone longer than Eddie has been dead. :(

Sanchez

Coach
PARANoIR said:
man I'm really starting to miss Jericho. I hope he comes back soon, I'll mark the f**k out for him so bad.

yea me too. theres nobody with high comedic value these days. closest would be edge or kennedy

Sanchez

Coach
We reported here yesterday that Chris Jericho has been in regular contact with WWE and the two sides are discussing Jericho's return to the company. We have another update to the Chris Jericho situation.

Chris Jericho and WWE remained in contact ever since Jericho's contract expired in the summer of 2005. Things have heated up ever since Jericho's appearance on Larry King Live in July. Anybody who saw Jericho's appearance knows that Jericho was very protective of WWE's role in the tragedy, laying the foundation for his eventual return. Jericho also became very friendly with WWE champion John Cena.

Since Larry King, Chris Jericho has been in more regular contact with WWE. WWE is ready to give Jericho a guaranteed 7-figure deal to come back.

So both sides are negotiating. WWE wants Jericho, Jericho's open to returning .. While anything can happen and the deal could fall through, it's likely only a matter of time before Y2J is back in WWE.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=191206834

Matt23

Staff member
I'm thinking Y2J could just about name his price at the moment...

Latest posts