What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH! Thank god.

PARANoIR

Bench
Indeed. Don't get me wrong, Styles is great. But for Joe's size, the moves he pulls off are unbelievable.

Have you seen the Punk v Joe trilogy?

Or any of the Styles v Joe v Daniels mathes?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Thye triple threat ones I have seen, yes. The Punk-Joe trilogy I have seen 1 of them. I just would rather watch styles do his acrobatic moves. I have the best of AJ Styles DVD and jeez he is good!

PARANoIR

Bench
No question of Styles ability.

What are the matches on the DVD?

Does he have his match with Paul London in ROH? Man that match kicks ass. His one with PUNK in ROH was brilliant too.

Sanchez

Coach
CWBush said:
For the most part TNA is leagues ahead of the WWE in terms of wrestling quality. The very rare great matches like Angle/Undertaker that the WWE churn out are done almost constantly by TNA by the likes of Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, Austin Aries etc. The only problem with TNA is shoddy booking and a one hour TV timeslot.

There's rumour going that the latter could change in the not to distant future.
tna is like the old ecw its just a cult

lockyno1

Post Whore
PARANoIR said:
No question of Styles ability.

What are the matches on the DVD?

Does he have his match with Paul London in ROH? Man that match kicks ass. His one with PUNK in ROH was brilliant too.

It has the Iron man match, has his matches with Daniels, Ultimate X match as well.

Sanchez

Coach
sanchez moreno said:
why not its the same fanatic geniused stuff just supporting it cause it aint vince

didnt phrase that properly. what i meant was people only like tna cause it aint vince and thats geniused

lockyno1

Post Whore
sanchez moreno said:
didnt phrase that properly. what i meant was people only like tna cause it aint vince and thats geniused

Wrong. Its becuase the quality is better! Look at the wrestlers- Angle, AJ Stles, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, CM Punk. They are all better than any of the WWE wrestlers except for probally HHH really and Edge on occasions! TNA has better matches and better wrestlers. It just doesn't have dumb champions like the WWE (Cena!). TNA hopefully will try and compete with the WWE and may force the WWE to put a champ that can wrestle at the top!

PARANoIR

Bench
Locky. CM PUNK is in the WWE man. He's with ECW.

And tbh, there are guys like Benoit, Mysterio, Van Dam, Nobel, London, Kendrick, Kash, Psicosis, Orton, Super Crazy, the list goes all - all of which are better wrestlers than HHH and Edge. Well Edge is debatable, but definitely Hunter, and Im a Hunter fan.

PARANoIR

Bench
Yes, yes, Hunter is immense.

But he does lack in wrestling ability in comparison to others. Luckily for him he is just rooting the right person.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hey, hey, hey...lets not go into the rooting part as Cena must be doing some of it to be main eventing for so long!

Sanchez

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Hey, hey, hey...lets not go into the rooting part as Cena must be doing some of it to be main eventing for so long!
i wonder who. i hadnt thought of this but you could be on to something