What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#RiseForAlex R19 // Sun // Knights 8-22 Titans // Hunter

Round 19: Knights v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-new-main.png

1. Darius Boyd 2. James McManus 3. Joseph Leilua 4. Dane Gagai 5. Akuila Uate
6. Jarrod Mullen 7. Kurt Gidley
8. Kade Snowden 9. Adam Clydsdale 10. Willie Mason 11. Beau Scott 12. Robbie Rochow 13. Jeremy Smith

14. Tyrone Roberts 15. Chris Houston 17. David Fa'alogo 18. Korbin Sims
19. Adam Cuthbertson

2014teams-gld-alt.png

1. Kevin Gordon 2. Anthony Don 3. James Roberts 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Kalifa Faifai Loa
6. Maurice Blair 7. Daniel Mortimer
8. Luke Bailey 9. Beau Falloon 10. Nate Myles 11. Mark Minichiello 12. Dave Taylor 13. Paul Carter

14. Matt White 15. Luke Douglas 16. Tom Kingston 17. Albert Kelly
18. Mark Ioane

2014ref-pink.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, David Munro
Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane, Jeff Younis
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten

VB NSW Cup Round 19
BYE | Newcastle Knights (NEW)

QRL Intrust Super Cup Round 20
SUN 2:00PM | Burleigh Bears (GLD) v Wynnum Manly Seagulls (BRI) @ Pizzey Park, Miami
BYE | Tweed Heads Seagulls (GLD)

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 19
SUN 11:45AM | Knights v Titans @ Hunter Stadium​

Last edited:

Swarzey

Bench
Expecting the team to come out and give the Titans an absolute belting. Help get that F/A in a better position to secure a finals place :cool:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
tits have put the que in the rack, knights by many as they will definately give a shit for this one, even darius would break a sweat for this occasion

Something really felt unatural about that whole thing.... Like he was bein paraded in front of everyone against his wishes.

Just abit odd

gypsy

Bench
Great moment that. Be proud Newcastle.

In saying that, Titans by 8. Gidley and Mullen have an uncanny ability to ruin a moment.

Meth

Staff member
Something really felt unatural about that whole thing.... Like he was bein paraded in front of everyone against his wishes.

Just abit odd

nah, he was in to it, apart from being a bit embarrassed. The song just made the moment weird

nick87

Coach
Is it just me or does this game have a very strange feel to it early?
Like it's players and crowd is emotionally flat after that out pouring before the game...

Maybe it's just me

nick87

Coach
I have to say, the song is ordinary.
Nice touch and i dont begrude the mate for writing or the NRL for allowing it to be played before every game, but it's just a not a very good song.

Latest posts