What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL Man Crush

God-King Dean

Immortal
We all have them.

You know, I know it.

And anyone that says they don’t have a man crush must be queer or something.

Me; Jeremy Smith. The guy is just so badass & a ruthless player. He has a tough exterior, but you know deep down in his core, that he’s just a sweetheart. Kinda like Judd Nelson in the Breakfast Club.

068754-jeremy-smith.jpg

Fess up. Who's your favourite?

Charlie124

First Grade
9-2070094-mky191013cowboy3_t460.jpg

Gavin Cooper

I'm not one of them gays or nothin, but I want to tongue-punch his fart box.

Call me, Gavin.

some11

Referee
Usually whatever left field player I've picked in SuperCoach who goes on a run of good scores, I will literally cheer them on against my own team.

Past recipients include Dan Hunt and Darius Boyd.

beave

Coach
L-o-D.jpg

And then

Tariq%2BSims%2BNRL%2BRd%2B13%2BRaiders%2Bv%2BCowboys%2BU9RJR1Lo8GUl.jpg

Might be because they are both from NSW so they are 'bad boys' in my eyes which might make the attraction all that much more hot.......... The squeals you could hear from the tv at cowboys home games over the last 10 years wasn't the women folk but yours truly........

soc123_au

Staff member
9-2070094-mky191013cowboy3_t460.jpg

Gavin Cooper

I'm not one of them gays or nothin, but I want to tongue-punch his fart box.

Call me, Gavin.

You will have to fight me for him. I cried myself to sleep for weeks when I found out he had signed for you guys.

eozsmiles

Bench
Jason Nightingale. He's not a keeper but looks feisty and would be a good sport. Just push it for a couple of weeks and bail. Good times.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Has to be old Darren 'dazzler' Senter

I loved watching him smile every time he tried to fight the four biggest blokes in the opposition forward pack at once.

Or the time at parramatta stadium when we were up by 2 with 3 minutes to go and parra were attacking the try line. He gave away a penalty for holding down, grabbed the ball off the parra player, threw it into the grandstand then turned around to the ref with his hands outstretched, a surprised look on his face and said 'what?'

The key to my heart is a tough guy who can also make me laugh

Daz had that in spades.

GongPanther

Referee
We all have them.

You know, I know it.

And anyone that says they don’t have a man crush must be queer or something.

Me; Jeremy Smith. The guy is just so badass & a ruthless player. He has a tough exterior, but you know deep down in his core, that he’s just a sweetheart. Kinda like Judd Nelson in the Breakfast Club.

068754-jeremy-smith.jpg

Fess up. Who's your favourite?

Just simply ask the people who in the NRL do they idolise.

Last edited:

Latest posts