What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL schools in wa

Alehana

Juniors
I was on the WARL website to c if it was working properly, and i saw that there was a school section for results, i just grad from school and thought the closest thing to RL was union in wa, we did get some WARL guy for a couple of PE lessons, but thats the closet thing. so i was wondering if any1 knows which schools play RL these days.

b0rt

Juniors
plenty of the primary schools play league for year 6 and 7s
have a couple coaching sessions at school and then get down to local league club one day to have a few games against other schools in the district. best players were invited to todays gala day to try out for U12 state selection
some good talent was found and plenty of interest created, although one team of girls is scared for life....
also when i was in highschool there was a league tournament played after school for years 10-12 which my school was involved in

Alehana

Juniors
lucky, i would have love to played league at school. I played XVaside which was the most played sport, but every1 only talked about afl, only a few were interested in league.

Nuke

Staff member
When I was in Year 9 (1995), my high school entered a team into an interschool League comp. I wanted to play, but my parents didn't think it was a good idea since I was also playing for Joondalup and they thought all those training sessions, plus 2 games a week would be too much for me. I don't know if they ended up getting enough players or whatever, because I never heard of it again.