What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rleague down - come on over boys!!

Chips

Juniors
magpie_man said:
so basically what your saying is: this is the female equivalent of rleague?
im not saying anything maggie man, Raider 69 is well respected esp by Raiders fans

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
:lol: rleague down again?
awesome...

PS. MattO's a wanker

Now I won't have that on the Qld Forum sir. That constitutes slanderous libel. Please refrain from attacking someone who is not here to defend himself.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Chips said:
im not saying anything maggie man, Raider 69 is well respected esp by Raiders fans

im well known, i dunno about respected :lol:

and mattO is still a wanker, weather he is hear to defend himself or not

Sydney Carton

Juniors
whether he is here to defend himself or not.

Seriously, use another forum to bag people. I make a point of having a go at people on rleague who bag Willow or LU in this manner so to be fair I won't have the same thing happen in the QRL forum here.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sydney Carton said:
whether he is here to defend himself or not.

Seriously, use another forum to bag people. I make a point of having a go at people on rleague who bag Willow or LU in this manner so to be fair I won't have the same thing happen in the QRL forum here.

id make a note of calling MattO a wanker at Rleague but he banned me some time ago, for calling to dogs scum or something silly like that

Tigertread

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
id make a note of calling MattO a wanker at Rleague but he banned me some time ago, for calling to dogs scum or something silly like that
You are not banned at rleague.

Godz Illa

Coach
magpie_man said:
hey illa, pretty freaking bored tbh
send half/mark my love...
Dude, you can send the love yourself and cure your boredom at the same time. Visit the panache bar. I can't post the link btw.

magpie_man

Juniors
Godz Illa said:
Dude, you can send the love yourself and cure your boredom at the same time. Visit the panache bar. I can't post the link btw.
that's ok, i didn't really want you to send half my love btw
there just isn't enough to go around anymore...

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Raider_69 said:

That's unfortunate as that would be an accurate statement in my book.

I tried to get banned some years back but they wouldn't ban me for some reason.

Latest posts