What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rleague Grandstand is back!

chileman

Coach
Ok, I know many of you will probably venture back to rleague but I just hope we can keep this place alive and kicking as well, as this world is big enough for the two forums and any extra exposure for the QRL whether here or in grandstand can only be a good thing for the game up here! All in all, have fun.....that's what it's all about!

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Dont abandon this forum guys.

Over here you can have an opinion contrary to the websmasters and still voice it......

Think about how many topics get locked or deleted mysteriously over here as compared to rleague..... :roll:

chileman

Coach
I don't think I've had to lock, delete or edit one thread or post in this section Stewbum....it's a pleasure being a mod in here because I don't have to do anything :D

chileman

Coach
mud n blood said:
Now you just gotta work out how to swing it to get paid for it ...... :D
8) That would be nice.....but I think you blokes should be the ones getting paid for all the info and insight into the game up here or I'd know nothing! :D

chileman

Coach
You can only join with an email address that isn't hotmail or yahoo ect! :roll: I've posted a couple of times in there when this site has gone down and as I said, I will probably post in both but this will always be my main point of call for footy news and posting!

Latest posts