What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC website

Coparugby

Juniors
Probably a bunch of people who actually realized there was a Cup happening after Fox and 9 refused to mention it all year.
Today my wife asked a Raiders season ticket holder of more than ten years if he was going to France v Lebanon on Sunday. He didn’t know it was on.

I suspect many who watched the game tonight now realise what’s happening.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
My wife didn't know the World Cup was on until today lol. Hopefully tonight kickstarts a surge in support and good vibes.

thorson1987

Coach
Probably a bunch of people who actually realized there was a Cup happening after Fox and 9 refused to mention it all year.

Fox actually mentioned it quite often, helps when they have someone as passionate about the game as Vossy on their shows.

siv

First Grade
It was only advertised on Ch 7 as they are broadcssting it

So unless the RLIF are going to oay Ch 9 and Fox wont advertise

Also no programs in the newsagents

Its going to take some time for people to realise a International RL calender exists post GF

Rory

Juniors
Shittest website to be honest. No news or videos on games, they dont even have players faces when looking at the squads, only nrl players. Oh Australia, how your killing IRL without even realizing! OH, and they dont even have any f**king jerseys!

Heritage XIII

Juniors
Shittest website to be honest. No news or videos on games, they dont even have players faces when looking at the squads, only nrl players. Oh Australia, how your killing IRL without even realizing! OH, and they dont even have any f**king jerseys!
I really liked the RLWC2013 website. Sure they could have made moderations but this one they just changed it completely for the worse.

Latest posts