What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLWC2013 Qualifiers: Lebanon | Italy | Russia | Serbia

Who will win the RLWC Qualifiers

• Russia

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Serbia

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Italy

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Lebanon

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sam_the_man

First Grade
:shock: NO WAAAAY!!! there must be 4000 in that grandstand alone!!

4 or 5 years ago Russia played the USA in front of 23,000 in Moscow i think. There is a huge oppotunity for rugby league in Russia if they were to get there crap together.

ghani

Juniors
Pic from the Russian website I think of the Italy v Russian game.

2042295_NRHP.jpg

I beg your attention please.
This is a picture of Petrarca Padova Vs Femi CZ Rovigo, a derby of the Union Super 10 Championship in Italy (you can also see the red/blu flag of Rovigo in central position). The stadium is the same but the event is another.

Arigold has reported somewhere there was a crowd about 1000 pax for Italy-Russia.
Thanks Ghani

Ari Gold

Bench
As mentioned above, that was not the crowd shot as I was there. I would say 50% of that stand was full so my crowd estimate was 1000-1500.

dorcolrugby

Juniors
The crowd was around 500. This means all seats, and a lot of side places on only stand were filled.
Majority stayed for ITA v LIB game. All tickets income goes to charity fund for buying incubators for babies in Serbia. Tickets were sold at 1€ and 5€ (for VIP stand), with free entrance for children.

DINGb@T

Juniors
Ouch. That's brutal for Lebanon. Commiserations to them.

Congrats to Italy though. Hopefully this will give their domestic comp a shot in the arm.

Mullins!!!

Juniors
Great vid Langpark thanks for the link. Now surly we can see a replay of the Italy V Lebanon game or at least some highlights. Can someone post a link here if it ever emerges?

Latest posts