What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 V's Cowboys 2018

coolumsharkie

Referee
I see we have drawn the Cows again first up and in Townsville. Only plus for us is the Primetime slot on Friday night. Good for the club I guess, I'm sick of playing the Cows in the semis and first up. Oh well bring it on I suppose, how long till kick off?

Quigs

Immortal
I think the Cows will be coming off their world club championship thingy and also the rooollleee huuuge JT - Cam Testicalmonia game at Lang Park.

Quigs

Immortal
Has Stakes stats trumped the Cap'ns out of date excel sheets.

f**k they were boring as bat shit.

southland

Juniors
Anyone know if that Cowboy we signed: Braden Ulele is near first grade? Would be great to have another hard nut off the bench instead of the old dudes

Madsharkie

First Grade
I think he made his debut this season and only played a couple of nrl games. So probably ready for a heap of games off the bench I'd imagine, particularly with Heigno and Lats (and maybe Taga) gone.

Latest posts