What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 4 vrs Rabbits

eagles4eva

First Grade
01.Brett Stewart
02.Michael Robertson
03.Jamie Lyon (c)
04.Will Hopoate
05.David Williams
06.Kieran Foran
07.Daly Cherry-Evans
08.Jason King (c)
09.Matt Ballin
10.Brent Kite
11.Anthony Watmough
12.Joe Galuvao
13.Glenn Stewart

14.Terence Seuseu
15.Jamie Buhrer
16.George Rose
17.Vic Mauro
18.Tim Robinson

Coach: Des Hasler

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?...ists---round-4

Getting near full strenght, good looking team...

zombie jesus

Staff member
I hope Lyon is 100%, there's no need for him to rush back at this stage of the season.
Des needs to give Seu Seu minutes and Seu Seu needs to show something. With the physical game we are playing another big bopper on the bench would be handy.

Ben87

Juniors
I agree Seu Seu has a lot to prove. Doesn't look like wolfie will play, and I almost hope Lyon waits another week.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Wolfie is made of glass, with Oldfield and Hoppa pushing for a permanent spot when we are at full strength I would have no problems seeing him go.

Patorick

Staff member
Lang's got a pretty good record against Manly.

Inglis does too.

Still confident though that Manly will continue the Central Coast streak.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Lang is 11 losses 8 wins against us, not that good, and Inglis is up 6-4, not that great considering he was part of a cheating team for a most of those wins. Lyon has gone well marking up against Inglis the last few times they have met.

Latest posts