What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 9 Team vs Cowboys

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm not keen on Dargan defending in the front line against the Cows....even though they are under-strength.

Dargan is solid. He is not small- Fogarty is ordinary. He isn't and wont be a first grade player period.
I didn't see Dargan get tossed off tackles like I saw Moses get rag dolled a few times today. Thou I don't think Moses is overly bad either.

Dargan is solid. He is not small- Fogarty is ordinary. He isn't and wont be a first grade player period.
I didn't see Dargan get tossed off tackles like I saw Moses get rag dolled a few times today. Thou I don't think Moses is overly bad either.

It's not so much his size, as the prospect of making his debut against Taumololo. We'll see what happens I guess.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was pretty impressed with Dargan's defence the other day. And Fogarty might have big muscles but he is a very little bloke.