What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roads

El Diablo

Post Whore
I've been saying for weeks that they'd produce roads and they have. Getting 5 days play is worth so much more money for them that Indian test matches are far more likely to be batsman friendly than bowler friendly.

I said it all along but all the know it alls insisted that we'd see it turning at a right angle.

But if anyone paid attention to the England v India series they'd have known what I did.

450-500 is a par 1st innings score on this tour.

Innings totals in the first 3 tests of the India v England series: 521, 406, 413, 523,

And 23 wickets for 1008 runs in 5 days of cricket in the 4th Test.

Roads.

Indian pitches are roads these days.

They get tv rights money on a per day basis. So tests lasting 3 or 4 days cost them a lot of money.

There won't be any shocking turners.

And besides, Shane Watson struggles even more against spin. And as a batsman only he'll be on the chopping block before Hughes is.

derp

Gidley Up

Juniors
Bunniesman is more wrong than fingering your sister only to find your dad's wedding ring. It's almost a compliment that you've only referenced three quotes.

jargan83

Coach
Whatever his predictions for the Ashes are put your house on the exact opposite happeneing

Latest posts