What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie Farah gone?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I told you before.

He is getting his true value plus the money the club owed him after he took pay cuts in the past.

Of course he isn't worth 900k. But that isn't his worth. That's his current value (around 600k + 300k of salaries owed to him)

I'll say it again, hopefully you will understand soon.

is it sinking in yet?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I told you before.

He is getting his true value plus the money the club owed him after he took pay cuts in the past.

Of course he isn't worth 900k. But that isn't his worth. That's his current value (around 600k + 300k of salaries owed to him)

Once more just to be sure.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I told you before.

Just to be sure.

Clifferd

Coach
I'm not an expert on contracts by any means but at the end of 2013 he signed a 4 year contract worth 3 mil. 750k at the time

At the time he was our captain, best player, SOO and Aus rep. At the time to me that isn't overs how the f**k was the club to forecast all this bullshit to happen?

Completely subjective I guess but good luck signing your best player for any less than 750k these days and have fun running around with reserve graders

Wizardman

First Grade
While I should hate guys like Farah and Benji for the way they left the club, I simply cannot hate them. Both paid their dues for our club and would not have won 2005 without them.

As for pricks like Moses, Glenn Morrison and Ben Teo...an entirely different story.

Tiger Ted

Bench
While I should hate guys like Farah and Benji for the way they left the club, I simply cannot hate them. Both paid their dues for our club and would not have won 2005 without them.

As for pricks like Moses, Glenn Morrison and Ben Teo...an entirely different story.
Isn't it typical that Ben teo transformed from being a soft cock with us to becoming a topdrawer machismo backrower with the Broncos & Souths !

Moses & Morrison r just pathetic self -serving mercenaries !!

I'm so glad that the toxic deluded grub moses is leaving.I just wish that Ivan could negotiate a swift swap with gutherson.

Tiger05

First Grade
MU - go and get some help. I couldn't care less what you state. He is overpaid at $600k which I think you have made up to try and make yourself not look as stupid as you are. He was overpaid when he as here as well. You keep going on about back paid wages. He was never worth what we signed him up for. If you can't understand that you are stupid as well as crazy.

You disagree with me fine. I don't give a shit.

Tiger05

First Grade
Farah, Richards, Benji etc will always be club legends to me. Pricks like Moses don't mean shit

I reckon Moses may turn into a really high quality NRL player. He unlike Brooks is already an NRL level player. The thing is because of his shitty attitude I don't want him here. I also think he may be cancer to a club. He is related to that dickhead player manager.

His career is only really just starting and to compare him to the guys we've had here who have been great players and won a premiership is laughable.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I reckon Moses may turn into a really high quality NRL player. He unlike Brooks is already an NRL level player. The thing is because of his shitty attitude I don't want him here. I also think he may be cancer to a club. He is related to that dickhead player manager.

His career is only really just starting and to compare him to the guys we've had here who have been great players and won a premiership is laughable.
Being a major league dickhead is embedded in his DNA via both the unscrupulous swindler cousin Isaac & the punch drunk fraudster uncle backdoor !!!

Clifferd

Coach
i personally think Moses should be playing in park footy

The way he played last week with all reigns was disgraceful. We created an overlap and he decided to do a no look pass and it went behind everyone and straight over the sideline. He thinks he's good when he's really, really average.

Brooks just lacks confidence but I'm sure he'll be fine. If Brooks had Moses confidence he would be 10x the player

Clifferd

Coach

His career is only just starting and he's demanding 1 million a season after maybe 6 decent games. There's his issue

Tiger Ted

Bench
i personally think Moses should be playing in park footy

The way he played last week with all reigns was disgraceful. We created an overlap and he decided to do a no look pass and it went behind everyone and straight over the sideline. He thinks he's good when he's really, really average.

Brooks just lacks confidence but I'm sure he'll be fine. If Brooks had Moses confidence he would be 10x the player
Geez I hope Ivan can make something of Brooks.This will b a massive test & objective for Ivan.

Its obvious I've been disparaging of Brooks over the last 3 yrs due to his ineptitude but ive never disliked him as a person unlike the wanka moses.Clifford there's no doubt the kid is introverted & is devoid of confidence.If anyone can turn his career around it's the father of the most talented teenage no.7 in the NRL.

Tiger05

First Grade
His career is only just starting and he's demanding 1 million a season after maybe 6 decent games. There's his issue

I agree. To add to that like what was stated above he has been ordinary so far this season. The flick pass he did last week was terrible. We also had heaps of opportunities.

He is an inconsistent NRL player at this point. When he is on he is a quality player but he isn't consistently at at that level.

To then have the hide to take so long to sign a contract that was already paying overs shows to me the sort of person he is.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I agree. To add to that like what was stated above he has been ordinary so far this season. The flick pass he did last week was terrible. We also had heaps of opportunities.

He is an inconsistent NRL player at this point. When he is on he is a quality player but he isn't consistently at at that level.

To then have the hide to take so long to sign a contract that was already paying overs shows to me the sort of person he is.
The reason he took so long to sign was the grub Isaac would've been confident that he could extract another few hundred grand from our inept subservient board !!

In the end we were saved by cronk announcing he's moving to Sydney & more importantly the arrival of the shrewd Ivan who was in a state of shock when he sighted a copy of the contract & hence rapidly withdrew it !!!

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Been watching Robbie of late.
Last nights game he wasnt overly impressive.
Just seems to be there to shuffle the ball on....end of his career i think...Cook is of more use.

Anyway im happy with our present hooker MM.....hes quick off the mark and makes good metres from dummy half

Tiger05

First Grade
Been watching Robbie of late.
Last nights game he wasnt overly impressive.
Just seems to be there to shuffle the ball on....end of his career i think...Cook is of more use.

Anyway im happy with our present hooker MM.....hes quick off the mark and makes good metres from dummy half

Cook is the better player right now. I like MM at the moment. His defence is good and he appears to be doing the job.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
MU - go and get some help. I couldn't care less what you state. He is overpaid at $600k which I think you have made up to try and make yourself not look as stupid as you are. He was overpaid when he as here as well. You keep going on about back paid wages. He was never worth what we signed him up for. If you can't understand that you are stupid as well as crazy.

You disagree with me fine. I don't give a shit.

You disagree with reality, fine. I don't give a shit.

simmo05

Bench

Add Luke O'Donnell to that

Latest posts