What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie Farah

tiger_nick

Bench
There seems to have been some money for Wests Tigers in the betting today. Many bookies have cut the handicap from +12 to +11. I wonder if they or some pro punters have got mail that Farah may in fact play.

i think thats due to the rain mate

Tiger Hawk

Bench
As you are unaware of anything prior to 1995, machinery wasn't very wideley used or reliable 50+ years ago compared to now, so a lot of the work was done manually.

I'm sure you have a grandfather go ask him what it was like, busting his arse 60 hours a week to earn what you get in the time it takes you to drop 3 IQ points on the can.
:lol::lol:

Missed the point here idiot. I never said manual labour didn't exist 50 or 100 years ago. You said older players gained as much, if not more, physical exercise / weights training from their labour work than modern footballers did from their training. I called that the funniest and dumbest thing I've ever heard. I'll stick by that. :lol:

chopsy_05

Juniors
Yes madunit you are fighting a losing battle there. Most of the weights training and fitness work done these days is based around short power bursts for obvious reasons. The game is definately quicker and more physical these days.

Bulldog Force

Referee
And this can't be verified thus will be disregarded.

You intellect is such that you probably asked Andrew Farrar if he was playing this weekend.

Your information is as reliable as a French soldier
Funny you question my intellect when you can't even spell or read correctly.

Spelling problems: "You intellect" as opposed to "Your intellect"
Reading problems: "you probably asked Andrew Farrar" when I clearly state my source was Robbie Farah himself.

Good luck with that IQ of yours!

sting

Bench
Funny you question my intellect when you can't even spell or read correctly.

Spelling problems: "You intellect" as opposed to "Your intellect"
Reading problems: "you probably asked Andrew Farrar" when I clearly state my source was Robbie Farah himself.

Good luck with that IQ of yours!

a. you pull him up on an obvious typo

b. you really don't get what he was saying do you. you have no comprehension skills at all. gronk

Bulldog Force

Referee
a. you pull him up on an obvious typo

b. you really don't get what he was saying do you. you have no comprehension skills at all. gronk
(A) Yes it was a typo, but made him look like he had egg on his face when he got caught out after questioning someone else's intellect.

(B) Yes, I know he was suggesting I asked Andrew Farrar if he was playing this weekend... Andrew "Farrer" is spelt completely different to Robbie "Farah" - 2 different spellings, 2 different names. That's what his reading problem is.

macnaz

Staff member
Give your self a rest Robbie, No point playing in the Tim Shines circus tonight and risking your health. We wouldnt even beat Enfield Federals with this sh*t side selected. :crazy:

kruzin

Juniors
Isnt this a discussion about the upcoming game tonight, not about how low our IQ's are?

Keep it on topic please, i'm really excited about tonights clash,

liaaam_

Juniors
yeaa me too, should be a great match..except i have to watch through the yawn of rabbits verse eels... oh well

liaaam_

Juniors
hes been given up until an hour b4 kick off to proove fitness... thats all ive heard so far

hutch

First Grade
as soon as anyone finds out can you post it on here, ill have to sub him out of my fantasy team!:)