What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie Farah....

Walt Flanigan

Referee
If what Gordon Tallis said is true and that Farah threatened to sack his manager if he didn't get Tedesco to backflip.......then I don't think he has many friends at the Raiders.

Kiwi

First Grade
If what Gordon Tallis said is true and that Farah threatened to sack his manager if he didn't get Tedesco to backflip.......then I don't think he has many friends at the Raiders.
I would thank him to be honest. I think the way things are going Tedesco looks to be a more talented version of Kahu injury wise.

natheel

Coach
Sticking Farah and Ricky together is a disaster waiting to happen. I hope for Raiders sake they just have sticky (even that's a stretch)

With he rumours going round that Bennett doesn't want Barba could we see him linking up with raiders? I know he was 'home sick' but if he wants to continue his career in league Raiders look to be the only side that needs and established fullback. dogs surely wouldn't take him back

Walt Flanigan

Referee
first i've heard of that. seems a bit OTT

And the Raging Bull wasn?t done there, finishing his Monday morning interview with Triple M?s Brisbane Grill team with another bombshell.
Earlier this season promising young Tigers fullback James Tedesco signed with the Raiders, only to renege on the deal before the June 30 deadline.
While it had already been revealed that Tedesco had confided in Farah before making that decision, on Monday morning Tallis revealed ?Robbie Farah threatened to sack Sam Ayoub as his manager if Ayoub didn?t get James Tedesco? to renege on the deal with the Raiders.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/gorden...ter-dragons-loss/story-fnaqgujp-1227004494629

Sticking Farah and Ricky together is a disaster waiting to happen. I hope for Raiders sake they just have sticky (even that's a stretch)

With he rumours going round that Bennett doesn't want Barba could we see him linking up with raiders? I know he was 'home sick' but if he wants to continue his career in league Raiders look to be the only side that needs and established fullback. dogs surely wouldn't take him back

The NRL couldn't handle that amount of whinge combined.