What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robert Jennings - NSW Cup

franklin2323

Immortal
What happens if he gets a hatrick and plays out of his skin? Surely he doesn't get dropped

You need to ask this question if this NSW Cup backline wasn't injured would he play?

Moss
Nabuli
Roberts
Wes
G.Jennings

add Blake to that.

Though NYC have nothing of note he's better then we have in that team he should stay there if he's squeezed out of NSW Cup

franklin2323

Immortal
Wes dropped. Roberts takes Simmons wing while he drops back to NSW cup

Idris back Yeo takes Wes' spot Grant and Manu back means he can't go in the pack. Don't worry Wes won't be back anytime soon Pec. The problem as I see it NSW Cup should be players you aim to get ready for FG.

Jennings still will be playing against older players in NYC so is still better then in Ball for the moment it's great to to see him around the senior squad

Pomoz

Bench
Bloody hell, he qualifies for SG Ball!! He was more than up for NSW cup. Pulled off some big tackles and didn't mind taking up to the forwards to help out our pack. Great footwork and showing he has plenty of ticker. I didn't see the blinding acceleration and balance of Michael, but he is still physically developing. Since he is altogether a bigger player than Michael, he will struggle to be as elusive, but he looks like he could be a real powerhouse given time.

mounty

Juniors
Bloody hell, he qualifies for SG Ball!! He was more than up for NSW cup. Pulled off some big tackles and didn't mind taking up to the forwards to help out our pack. Great footwork and showing he has plenty of ticker. I didn't see the blinding acceleration and balance of Michael, but he is still physically developing. Since he is altogether a bigger player than Michael, he will struggle to be as elusive, but he looks like he could be a real powerhouse given time.
As far being like michael he is one of a kind with a very fast acceleration quick off the mark but with robert hes takes time to get into full acceleration and at the moment hes injured again differnt injurie this time i hope he doesnt get fast tracked to quick now with this new injurie it might slow him down.

Kilkenny

Coach
Had surgery again today I believe. Didn't heal the way it should have after the first one. Not sure of a possible return date
Didn't he dislocate his elbow??

Am I missing something? Brother George dislocated his elbow in the nines. Has brother Robert sustained the same injury.

maple_69

Bench
Elford's injury report was referring to George Jennings having an injury setback. He had surgery again today. Don't think he mentioned how far off that makes it. Not great for him but now that most other options are available, it won't effect us.

Latest posts