What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rooster Cogburn?

Big Mick

Referee
Where are you?

All I can say is, COP THAT!, your fluke theories are tossed out the window, and your big bloody mouth has proven your demise.

You were talking so much crap and got what you deserved. You were outplayed, outclassed and outmuscled.

Congrats to all other roosters supporters for a fine game, and a great crowd that didn't have any problems, it was a great environment to be in, I had a great time talking and being surrounded by you.

To Rooster Cogburn, enough said, we wern't lucky tonight and we beat you more convincingly last night that we did on the Grand final when u said we were lucky.

Congrats guys.

Mick I've heard nothing but good reports from both Penrith and Rooster supporters about the crowd, the atmosphere and the sportsmanship between fans. Good to hear.

Fibroman

First Grade
Whether Penrith won the game or not, it was a great game of footy to watch. Clearly the two best sides in the competition. The game wasn't really over until the last ten minutes. Roosters supporters have been gracious in defeat, and should be commended.

Big Mick

Referee
The crowd was unbelievable PP, I was chatting to roosters supporters on the train and everything, i thought i'd get belted being the only panther fan going back to central station, hehe.

Everyone was tops and it was a great night,i'll go out again.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Congrats Big Mick (and Panthers). Haven't had a chance to watch the game yet but will sit down at some stage in the next week and depress myself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

fat_mike

Juniors
one thing i got fromt he game was penrith were far superior on the night and seem to have the chooks measure. to me its clear that these two teams are ahead of every other team in the comp and penrith are a bit ahead of the chooks. we will be back and hopefully we'll give it to the broncos at home this week.

well done panthers

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
Congrats Big Mick (and Panthers). Haven't had a chance to watch the game yet but will sit down at some stage in the next week and depress myself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mate when your beaten by a better team - you can't get depressed - well done Penrith - we were outplayed - I think that again the g/f will be between the two teams...

no excuses..

antonius

Coach
The Backpacker said:
You want depression BP? become a Knights fan, we've got lots of it at the moment> ;-) :cry:

ozzie

Bench
antonius said:
The Backpacker said:
You want depression BP? become a Knights fan, we've got lots of it at the moment> ;-) :cry:

I can't understand it - Newcastle - how many players were out??

Bloody nearly the first grade footy team - and its only the start of the season!!
Don't give up yet..but its not looking good

The Backpacker

Juniors
antonius said:
The Backpacker said:

I fell asleep on the couch watching that game. :p I'm definately empathising with you but will refrain from sympathising. ;-) You'll come right Antonius. Souths supporters seemed to handle towelings week in and week out - I guess it's something you learn to cope with. :shock: :lol:

In all seriousness, theres no doubt in my mind that you'll come right. Hold off filling the venlafaxine script for a while mate - I will if you will. :mrgreen: