What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

roosters game 12 april

toota

Juniors
coming over for game with mate havent been to sydney for a game yet just wondering where to hang out for a few beers before and after game as we love a few beers cheers

southsport

First Grade
coming over for game with mate havent been to sydney for a game yet just wondering where to hang out for a few beers before and after game as we love a few beers cheers

The Olympic Hotel is just opposite the stadium on Moore Park Rd, also the Captain Cook Hotel is just down the road on the corner of Anzac Pde.

Valheru

Coach
Unlike the soulless ANZ there are a plethora of restaurants and bars to hang out at prior to the game ranging from a 2 minute walk to the stadium to a 5 minute cab ride.

Sydney CBD
Surry Hills
Fox Studios
Moore Park

take your pick

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Unlike the soulless ANZ there are a plethora of restaurants and bars to hang out at prior to the game ranging from a 2 minute walk to the stadium to a 5 minute cab ride.

Sydney CBD
Surry Hills
Fox Studios
Moore Park

take your pick

I want to hate this post but I f**king hate ANZ as well.

Nowhere near as bad as it used to be. A lot of little bars and restaurants starting to pop up in the precinct now. Particularly next to the station where the commonwealth bank buildings are. Plus a couple of new hotels which have food and drink options attached as well.

Still has nothing on Allianz in that regard but gradually improving.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The roosters club is at Bondi Junction quite some distance from Allianz, not really walkable.
Don't speak of that Southy.......... naughty......

A relative of mine is a member of Easts Leagues but I refuse to step foot in that joint...

southsport

First Grade
Don't speak of that Southy.......... naughty......

A relative of mine is a member of Easts Leagues but I refuse to step foot in that joint...
Well I didn't want toota to expect to walk out of the stadium and straight into the club.