What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 03 (2004) Newtown v Panthers

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Thanks for your time ref. Very much appreciated.

Wow, what a game. I think the scores reflect how close a game it was. There's hardly anything to pick between those 10 articles. Special congratulations to Azkarto though, a really good read and something pretty different. Well done on getting the Player of the Match, it's thoroughly desrved. First win of the season, well done folks. Let's kick on from here. And Moonfire, you frightened the crap out of me, I was really sweating on that last article :lol:

Thanks for the game Newtown. Best of luck for the rest of the year.

[furrycat]

Coach
Very well down guys. Thankyou to Newtown for the game and good luck in the rest of the season. Well done Panthers and especially Azkatro!

Big Mick

Referee
Well done Newtown, great effort. YOur sure to be there at the business end of the year.

To my lads, well done. Great effort.

Anonymous

Juniors
Congrats to Penrith. Its great for the comp when teams at opposite ends of the ladder can see such a close result.

For the Newtown lads, you know how hard I am after a loss but you can be sure our beer rations won't suffer... this time. We'll redeem ourselves next round.

Thank you ref and time keepers. And thank you ParraMatt for again offering his comments.

ParraMatt

Bench
Your welcome Willow. Why don't you thank all those other people who post congratulating a side after every match has been marked. Ohh no sorry, I'm the only one who does it. Well played both sides :clap: