What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 03 (2004) Sharks v Rhinos

El Coconuto

Bench
On a lighter note, this controversy is doing wonders for our crowd attendance :mrgreen:

Ahem, sorry about that, back to the serious stuff :x

ibeme

First Grade
Salivor, just for the record in case you misineterpreted my query, I wasn't implying that you didn't read my article. My only concern was that there might have been a mix up with what was posted. In other words, another article's score might have accidentally been posted as mine. You've cleared it up though. Thanks again for scoring.

Anonymous

Juniors
Salmon: Relax, all is good.

El Coco: Well seeing you also have billing in the F7s website, I can't see any reason why not. I'll look after it now.

ParraMatt

Bench
Captain's Knock!

Well we played well again, Another great effort from my boys, It seems every player that gets there chance in the big grade seem to rise to the occasion. This is what we need and this is why we are coming 2nd. Great Article from Ibeme, well deserved. Yakstorm had a blinder too. To the sharks. I would love to say thanks for the game but I'm afraid there is a bit of hard feelings over this game, Im very dissapointed with the way they finished this game, Very dirty to say the least. One player from the Shire should be very dissapointed with his efforts and he knows exactly who he is. Well we are still underfeated and going strong, Next Assessment, Pirates Away. Now here is Rivalry!

Anonymous

Juniors
Captain's knock:

A disappointing match in every sense. This has been a re-building year for Cronulla, but luckily it is still mathematically possible for us to make the eight. Bring on Parra.