What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 (2009) EELS v RABBITOHS

Dave Q

Coach
Thanks to the ref and friend, for the comments and marks, its not a task I could manage with much competency as I get swept up in the emotion. And Hoary...yes, I agree.

I enjoyed all the works....

On a subjective and selfish level (barring Robsters because we skirted the same topic and I am trying to help the Fai family now so I am biased to the topic) in a tight contest, I liked MarkIntheStands and Miccles pieces just a tiny touch better than everyone elses including my own.

I suppose it just goes to show how people can look at the same thing and arrive at different conclusions, the nature of the human beast.

Thanks and well done to all players from both sides.

Creativity is very hard to come by in this world these days.

Go the bunnies!

Prince Charles

Juniors
Well done Rabbits. Good win. Well done to all the new Eels too who have had their first taste.

On another note, well done to Bartman for dragging the Eels together for another season. It is fair to say the Eels were in a tad of strife a few months ago but bart's enthusiasm and commitment has produced a strong F7's side that has shown in this match that we will be very competitive this season.

Congrats Bart - you should be proud.

lingard

Coach
Well done Rabbits. Good win. Well done to all the new Eels too who have had their first taste.

On another note, well done to Bartman for dragging the Eels together for another season. It is fair to say the Eels were in a tad of strife a few months ago but bart's enthusiasm and commitment has produced a strong F7's side that has shown in this match that we will be very competitive this season.

Congrats Bart - you should be proud.

Yes. Many thanks, Bart. This is a terrific concept, and you`ve done really well to get this team happening. And to my fellow Eels team-mates - we`ll get `em next time. GO EELS!

bartman

Immortal
Cheers Prince and lingard, very kind words.

Haven't had time to post in our team thread/locker room (being Eels game day, and I really should be leaving now), but I am proud. The team getting five posts in for each match and having fun with their articles is what it's all about for us :D.