What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Dragons v Broncos at Kogarah

This Year?

Immortal
I know it's not he greatest venue but it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if it had of been 3pm Saturday at the SCG.
Yes I know that Jubillee is the ancestral home but Changa didn't only belong to us he was idolised by many and no greater tribute was afforded him, then when he as brought back as Captain of Australia when Eadie was injured and he was shouldered off the ground to the chant of Changa, Changa.
I suspect a few older supporters from other clubs may have made the journey.
I doubt they would have. Modern day rugby league is getting more and more disconnected with it's history which is really sad. I wouldn't have went if it was at the SCG.

ALSGI

Bench
Just had another look on the Donkeys forum.
They’re a bit more cocky now, reckon their forwards will match ours and we have the worst backs in the comp (ouch!!).
Death riding Hunt and talking Lodge up.

Dragons by 20 I’d say.

Can’t wait to have a look at their forum tomorrow.

Gareth67

First Grade
My iPad inbox has been flooded with the same game-day flyers all week and I mean the same ones . But better late than never I suppose at least it would seem that someone at the idiot box has noticed our discontent.

Now I will give my first prediction of the new season and a successful season at that . Dragons rampaging forward pack to overwhelm the broncos six and create room for our new halves combination to split the broncos defence creating plenty of try scoring opportunities. Watch for Ben Hunts kicks to our outside men . Dragons by 8 .

Last edited:

grouch

First Grade
View attachment 18049 whoever said it would be a struggle to get anymore then 12k give yourselves an uppercut. almost sold out
lol you just outed yourself as a moron for using Viagogo. They're a dodgy ticket reseller (aka scalper) who use the tactic of feigning that tickets are selling fast to encourage you to buy them, and quite often make you pay more for them

You need to chat with Jenny Stinger

giboz71

First Grade
Not confident about this one.

We’ve got a poor record against the Donkeys and we’ll likely need a few games before we see the best out of Widdop and Hunt.

Our bench looks weak and we still have very ordnary outside backs.

Broncos 20-12. Team please prove me wrong!